Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author

Simon Knight
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not sure if they mentioned. But there is a bung in the right hand side of the new k&n airfilter and you can leave in or take out. I have taken out which allows more air in and thus a bit more noise and no doubt a bit more power.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yep it’s my “Mag’s” in their workshop….. hopefully for not much longer.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Interesting Ford Insure called touting for business…. When I mentioned the 375 kit they checked and the under writer doesn’t recognise it or offer a quote….  Nice they are keeping up!!!…..

Looks like I will renew my Aviva policy next month…  (My V40 was remapped and it was accepted…so fingers crossed).

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

My RS is in tomorrow,so will report my findings.

MJP Custom 2.0ltr stroked  Forged megabuild on meth injection

Simon Knight
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sounds good Derek. Mine going back in to have the sound suppression fitted. Quite a lot of whistling from the kit which apparently is normal but having this fitted to quieten it down a bit.

Let us know how you get on with yours. Power is amazing.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Will do Simon,does the power come in earlier lower in the Rev range?Where does your boost gauge go to on full load?

Simon Knight
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mid through it seems. It just keeps pulling.

No idea about the boost as I am too busy laughing and concentrating on the road. I will look next time I go out in it.

mrgreedy
    Participant

United Kingdom

I wish I’d have checked the boost with my OBD port scanner thing before and after the upgrade. But I forgot.

Nice time I dig the OBD out from its hiding place I’ll hook it up and see what it says.

If definatly /feels/ like it’s boosting higher.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

What App do you use on the port scanner,  I just bought a scanner and looking at what software to try (I got it to fault read on my Z4, haven’t tried it on the RS yet)

mrgreedy
    Participant

United Kingdom

It’s called DashCommand on iOS. I use one of those cheap Chinese Bluetooth OBD jobbies.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

IMG_4125

Like this! £22.99 from fleaBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112078978658?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Got the Mountune 375 kit fitted yesterday by trust ford in lisburn,top service by Geoff and Ian there,showed the steps involved and was allowed to watch the install.imagew

Kit was installed then remap programmed in.

First drive in normal mode,cracks and pops now,much more pick up lower in the rev range.

Sport mode now is so much more responsive and the engine revs much quicker and free,torque now builds rapidily from 1800rpm and has a big push from 3500rpm to the limit.

The car now feels really alive “awake”

In 6th gear now the car goes from 60mph to 100mph in 8.9 secs big difference from standard!

This now really feels like a RS should,pity it didn’t come from the factory this way!!

For anyone thinking about this I can’t recommend it enough plus you don’t affect your base warranty!

iain-t
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Sounds like good news, I`ve just ordered my kit today. 3-4 week waiting list.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Yes I was waiting six weeks for it.mountune badge that comes with it is on back order as well.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

If it all arrives mine is booked in on the 18th… charge pipes as well. Starting to feel it needs it…. not as sharp and urgent as my old Leon Cupra with a Revo stage1 …..  BUT got to find away of turning off the blood broooom through the speakers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 Kit fitted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!