Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Mountune 375 Kit fitted

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@mart did they try and dyno in 4WD?   You can’t you need to disable the rear drive and do as FWD only, as it over speeds the rear wheels and isn’t a permanent  4WD system.  So I’d guess your readout is meaningless.  (Mountune I believe in the 380 setup provide a software switch to disable the rear for dyno use)

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

Had my 375 kit installed today. Wow what a difference it makes. Couldn’t stop grinning the whole journey home. Obviously i stuck to the speed limits 😉

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

I had the 375 kit fitted today, just out of interest is there a time it takes the ecu to learn the new map ?

also what does your boost gauge go to with this map fitted ? Mine at the moment is going just past half, I thought it would be more.

i have run the DS ultima map before this and that is a different animal, boosts all the way and stopped just before the red

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Mine took a day and a couple of trips before it felt different, off the forecourt it felt no different except more pops. After was much better.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

GrahamH
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mines definitely got quicker. similar thoughts off the forecourt as 9designs. More boost for sure about 1.6 now when I can look at the gauge! feels so much better than standard. even a few pops at 80-90mph.  Before the upgrade was running just over 1 bar boost. cars done around 2K miles now. last 500miles with the kit fitted,.

G4DOP
    Participant

UK - England

Can’t wait to get mine on Monday (FPM375)

alexm05
    Participant

UK - England

Getting mine on Monday too, plus the SSC, can’t wait!

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Mine took a few days before I noticed any difference on the drive home I was thinking over a grand for this!!

Few days in different story, pulls much harder mid range and 3rd-6th transformed over 4k

central1254
    Participant

UK - England

Hello

are there any issues having 375 fitted on a car with Ghost?

Ged

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

No, just put the ghost in valet mode, otherwise you will need to show them your code which I wouldnt recommend.

central1254
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you

David Tancock
    Participant

UK - England

Very excited tomorrow having my Mountune 375 fitted at Tarnock ford garage near Weston- Super- Mare to my Ford Focus RS mk 3, I’m so looking forward to driving my car after the work has been completed that’s if my wife don’t get her hands on my car first she’s loves driving my RS and listening to the pops and bangs and a roar of excitement from both of us when it happens, such a fun car to drive, I’ve heard  so many good reports from other petrol heads that’s had the Mountune 375 fitted that’s made me decide that I must have one fitted I will report back with my verdict.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 Kit fitted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!