Mountune 375 Map / Stage 2 Hardware

Home Forums Performance General Mountune 375 Map / Stage 2 Hardware

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

banshee101
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi folks – Anyone know if it’s safe to run FPM 375 map with stage 2 hardware installed ? I’m assuming it is due to lower boost etc but I’m only running that way to avoid potential reliability issues from the stage 2 Litchfield map I have on Cobb. Cheers

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I ran all the stage 2 hardware without any additions mapping. I just remember their was a slight hesitation before it would go.

I then put on the FPM375 map as a stop gap and it removed the hesitation and ran sweet.

Then after a month or so had a Custom Stage2 Litchfield map which made a whole lot of difference.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I had the EML light come on after a week or so when I took my ds map off and was back on FPM375. Assuming it was the sports cat.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

banshee101
    Participant

UK - Scotland

white-rs2, did Lichfield map you on a rolling road or custom tune an OTS map to suit based on data from your car? Cheers

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Banshee101

The Litchfield Custom map, I booked their dyno time so they did most of it on the rollers and then finalised it on the road.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by white-rs2.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 Map / Stage 2 Hardware. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!