Mountune 375 to Litchfield stage 1

Home Forums Performance General Mountune 375 to Litchfield stage 1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

Morning guys,

I currently have the Mountune FP375 kit on my RS and im thinking of making the move to the Litchfield stage 1. I see people with just an intake make around 395bhp although its listed as 385bhp on their site. Has anyone made the move over to Litchfields stage 1?

Thanks

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

EE
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can’t comment on the mountune but I installed litchfield stage 1 map on Friday and it’s awsome

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

hi

thanks for the reply. i placed an order for the litchfield today and im hoping it makes a big difference over the fpm375. I have heard people have made 395bhp and same for torque with a stage 1.

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

What do Litchfield sting you for a stage 1? They never seem to have promotions on like Mountune or Dreamscience.

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

£733 delivered which includes the handset but going off mountune, that’s not a bad price if yours is standard. Also you can have the map tweaked if you send them logs.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@cam87

Evening mate!! The Handset you’ll get is a COBB Accessport V3, a PROPER good Handset in my opinion. It’s very user friendly and looks cool too!! Lol!! Connect it to the car via the OBD Port and follow the onscreen prompts, it will store the current ECU Data, in your case the Mountune 375, then upload your Litchfield Stage 1 map, and away you go!! I’m running Stage 2 but the same principle applies and it takes approx 20 minutes from start to finish so if you have a trickle charger, stick it on mate!! Just in case!! Easy as that mate. Your  Handset will also read any DTC’s, give you live Data Display and also will store your Data logs which you then download to your laptop via the COBB Accessport App and then email them to Litchfield and they’ll have a look for you and tweak anything they think will help!! You then download the tweaked map and plug it into your Motor, quick update later and you’re good to go. Your COBB Accessport V3 also allows you to register 0 to 60, 0 to 100, quarter mile etc. times. You can pick 3 different Stage 1 tunes depending on the fuel you use, HOPEFULLY you’re running your RS on 99 Octane???? EVERYBODY SHOULD BE!!  If not…. I’ll be having words with you later pal!! Haha!!  It also has Anti-Theft mode and when you put your RS into the Dealership for any kind of work take your map off and put it back to standard or Mountune in your case, it takes approx 10 mins to do in the car park, so EASY!!

Hope this helps and let’s you know exactly what you can do with an Accessport V3, there may well be more but that’s what I know so far. Enjoy mate!! Let us know what you think??

Youll be craving Stage 2 before you know it!! ????..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Only heard good feeedback on Litchfield kit. Not the cheapest but definitely a great package.

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you, very much for your post! very informative thank you 🙂 my only question now is where to mount the cobb unit as its proving difficult so far to get a good angle without being in the way!
    i have always run my car on 99 vpower also 😉 its a night and day difference from the 375 kit and i wish i had gone for this at the start. I will take it to a rolling road in a few weeks and get some data logging done as i done fancy pulls in 4th and 5th to the redline on the motorway haha.

thanks

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@cam87

Morning mate!! Glad your liking the Stage 1. As far as I’m aware the data logging has to be done on the road so as your actually driving the car. I know it’s not ideal as a pull to the redline in 4th is about 120mph, don’t have to hit the redline in 5th, just a good pull from around 2800 to 3500 rpm. I’ll post the data logging instructions I got from Litchfield. Guess I’m lucky staying up in the Highlands of Scotland ??????? coz I can find good roads that are reasonably quiet if you time it right, I’d never openly admit to breaking the speed limit though, haha!! ??. Drive safe mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

thank you very much for the info mate and good afternoon to you also 🙂 im hoping since i already have the ugraded recirc and induction kit which apparently helps to to flow 11% better haha then it might be able to be tweaked to give a little more power, the closer to 400 the happeir i will be 🙂 i can imagine a 5th gear pull to redline is around 145mph!

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

just to about to have the 375 kit fitted at mountune, car is a 67 plate and im worried about warranty. If i go for this kit after the mountune can i put it back to just the mountune kit and ford will never know if warrnaty issue ??

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

oh and thanks for the welcome !!

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

You can just send them a 3rd gear pull, I did that with mine and ian said that was fine

EE
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just had my car out for a wee blast and thought I’d put up my readings, litchfield stage one, k&n and airtec crossover pipe, not to shabby for some normal Scottish temps

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry yea the Cobb unit saves the original moutune map in the unit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 to Litchfield stage 1. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!