Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

I have a Mountune axle back exhaust for sale only been fitted 3 months ago sounds nice lots off bangs and pops. If interested pm me

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Sensible offers please

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

I’d be interested but I have literally no idea what would represent a fair offer for a second hand exhaust!

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

It was 1050.00 say 500.00

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

If i didnt already have one I’d be chewing your arm off…….500 is a bargain.

Ok it doesn’t add any performance gains but the noise is way better than the original  even with the valve delete fitted.  Pops n bangs are much more random and natural and finally the tail pipes are bigger and fill the diffuser voids better.

Glws

Jason Dennis
    Participant

UK - England

Where abouts are you Tommy?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

May also be interested if the above falls through and your location? What’s the reason for the sale if you don’t mind me asking?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in Bolton the reason I’m selling it I’m upgrading from 375 to 400 it comes in a full kit so no longer needed.sounds miles better than standard misses knows when I’m coming well worth it

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

It’s in mint condition clean still on my car at mo

Chrismurf
    Participant

UK - England

Also interested I can get to you at the weekend aswell let me know at Chrishonda.cm@googlemail.com

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Gutted i missed this please let me know if it does not sell

cheeRS

Dom

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Good buy for someone!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

V2

V3 latest

I have no idea on the differences !!!!

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

vaultboydan
    Participant

UK - England

Has this now gone?

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

<!–more–>The v2 is just the back box and the v3 is a full exhaust and there is a sports cat to go with it otherwise both do the same thing if you want to go 400 you need full exhaust and sports cat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune axle back exhaust for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!