Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You do know you can buy the sports cat down pipe on its own and it bolts to your existing.

As the kit also has a hard pipe kit supplied are you selling that also as my mate is looking for one

cheers Adey 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Your not wrong there mate but to buy the kit part of part its more money than the kit so ave to go cheapest way

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I’d do the same 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

If it’s still available I’ll be in Wigan next weekend, does the connecting pipe come with it as well?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

It will come with everything to fit it to the car

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

Chrismurf
    Participant

UK - England

When are you selling this ? When you have your new one fitted ?

wackka
    Participant

UK - England

Is it still for sale?

Racing is life

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Are you fitting the original back on in between now and your upgrade pipe.

Has this now sold

🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

If still available I can meet you near Wigan Sat 26 Aug?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Mark Edwards
    Participant

UK - England

Hi if you still have this for sale I can send you the money by paypal now. I will have to pick it up on the weekend mind.

Mark

G4DOP
    Participant

UK - England

Still got the exhaust

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

I am waiting for the new exhaust to come into stock as I’m sure you no what Mountune are like. I Carnot take it off till new one comes as it will cost me me more money for new collers to re fit old one and I want it to go fair price so I don’t want to change price now I will put it on hear as soon as I can soz keep looking hear

Mark Edwards
    Participant

UK - England

Well I am quite happy to send you the cash and just wait your call.

Mark

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Debating whether to keep the Mountune axle back or change to the cat back V3 when the M400 package is fitted at Mountune first week in October. Probably put it on EBay if I do sell. Been on the vehicle 6 months and covered 2K

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Mark Edwards
    Participant

UK - England

Is there any point in keeping both? Thats not a comment just a question.

Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune axle back exhaust for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!