Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Mountune axle back exhaust for sale

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Been waiting for mountune since aug just waiting for them to ship it to me

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

So when will it be off the car…cash on collection or courier?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Cash on collection mate you can have a look at it before you buy.orderd mine so soon as it comes

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Roger that…email us with details, where to collect from, pass on contact details.

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Email sent hitch6742

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Morning, I’m available to collect this Fir (27 Oct), let me know when’s good for you and where?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

My MT axle back is now up for grabs. See separate thread.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

Andrew Cross
    Participant

UK - England

Tom, is there any chance I could pop round and have a look at your exhausts? or meet you some where?

I’m based in Preston. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune axle back exhaust for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!