mountune folder

Home Forums Performance General mountune folder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pgregory
    Participant

UK - England

i bought my car from Hartwells in Oxford last year and it already had the FPM 375  on it

I took it for a service today , and asked them to check if the flash on the ECU was still ok

They asked for the Mountune folder that has the paperwork and code in it, which i was never given at the time

They are now going to contact Mountune for the code

Does everybody else have this Mountune  folder, or  is it only me

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have mine

Fully forged running M400x

paulmichael
    Participant

UK - England

I have mine, It’s a small yellow folder with the dealer installer details and the code, plus some bumf about FPM 375.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

I have one ??

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

Me too I it makes me feel special!!,,,

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I havna got one of those Tubsy as I doon’t have a 375, but I do have one of these laser etched aluminium things!..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

pgregory – I had the FPM 375 installed in early March mate, here’s a couple of photo’s of what I was handed on collection.

Inside the supplement – Like the guy’s have already said, there’s a bit of info on the upgrade, including the activation code, (please accept my apologies for the poor quality picture).

71-bda – That’s a flash bit of kit mate, very nice.

If memory serves, were you looking at getting that Carbon gear knob?, if so, it was a good price and did you get it?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Rev, yes I got it, mint ! Great service from cam87 (Ryan) havnt used it yet but its fitted and waiting ! Well happy with the quality and fit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda – you got it at a good price mate, glad you like it, I’ve only just recently fitted one, and like you say, they are a quality item.

It will be interesting to hear what you think to the feel of it when your out and about, for me, it comfortably wins out over the stock one, I just love the feel of shifting, it fits my palm just right.

My problem is, I am beginning to think I’d like a shorter throw, there are options out there, see how we go.

pgregory
    Participant

UK - England

thanks for the replies

i guess i had better approach mountune then to see if i can get duplicate copies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to mountune folder. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!