Mountune M400

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Mountune M400

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

grethch
    Participant

Germany

Hi, is there anybody here using the M400 only with the Mountune intercooler and the ignition kit but not using an sportscat or sports downpipe. So using the standard original Ford downpipe and the standord original Ford exhaust?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune would insist you have all the associated hardware in place before selling you the M400 map.

You may risk going outside the map parameters without those exhaust mods.

JohnD

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The Mountune M400R. Doesn’t require you to go all steel

This option is for customers who already have the hardware required for the Mountune m400R upgrade kit installed on their Focus RS and that require the supporting calibration and / or that want to benefit from the additional functionality of the mTune handset and is supplied with two Mountune badges (only with new handset orders).

Required Hardware

High-Flow induction kit
    Sound Suppression Chamber (SSC)
    Uprated Turbo re-circ valve
    High-Flow hard pipe
    High-Performance alloy intercooler
    3″ Downpipe with 200-cell sports catalyst
    3″ V3 cat-back exhaust

Utilising a selection of fully proven Mountune hardware – some of which endorsed by Ford themselves, to help lower charge temperatures, improve pressure drops and remove back-pressure, means the engine is now able to operate more efficiency, allowing the impressive peak 400PS and 560Nm power and torque output to be more safely, and reliably achieved.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

grethch
    Participant

Germany

Yes I know about the required hardware for the M400R. I’ m running the M400R with all the needed parts.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@grethch

it wasn’t directly for you as their have been a couple of general posts about Mountune 400 is required to go steel internals and the M400R does not

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

grethch
    Participant

Germany

white-rs2

I know.

Best regards

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry if this has been covered but I’ve been recommended to go with the forged internal kit if upgrading to m400 by mountune Is this really necessary?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune M400. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!