Mountune NB Mudflaps (RallyArmor)

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Mountune NB Mudflaps (RallyArmor)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

GlennTemp
    Participant

UK - England

sorry if it’s been brought up already, but I’m wanting the above Mountune Rally Armor Mud Flap Set Focus RS with the NB logo. Any help be greatly appreciated. cheeRS!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

my mate lives in Glen Ellis near Chicago. thought that might be handy to know !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@GlennEllis

Try Steeda.com in the USA their a Mountune dealer and post to the UK as Mountune USA won’t.

If you don’t see it on their site drop them an email asking about the NB flaps, but remember the time difference for their replies.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just ordered a set and a US based RS owner is taking delivery of them and then sending them over to me…yes Mountune USA are arseholes seeing as the UK is the only country they wont ship to…

Use the code BF2018 – gets you a little discount off of them – well it did for me on Tuesday when I ordered them!

GlennTemp
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers, I’ll have a look now and try source them ??

GlennTemp
    Participant

UK - England

Just bought them off mountune website. USA, delivered to Northern Ireland ? $196. Discount code used also, thanks!!!

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

You’re welcome!  Dunno why they wont sell to the UK cos Mountune UK dont stock these…mind you they wouldnt have stock if they did 🙂

GlennTemp
    Participant

UK - England

The price is great also when you look across the market. I’ll wait weeks if I have too, there gonna make a massive difference! Just handy having friends in other countries so we can keep rinsing the USA site ?

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’m going to America in November I might bring a few sets home with me ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I have got them in the club shop

Last picture in the gallery. They are more expensive though, sold a few sets so far but still quite rare as only be released for about 2 months

Rally Armor Mudflaps

GlennTemp
    Participant

UK - England

sorted now mate?? Just got the sequential smoked chrome lights too! ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune NB Mudflaps (RallyArmor). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!