Mountune Performance Package

Home Forums Performance General Mountune Performance Package

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Mountune Performance Package

Today, mountune and Ford Performance announce their official power-boosting engine power upgrade kit for the mk3 Focus RS.

Ford Focus RS customers can now further enhance the award-winning performance of the acclaimed high-performance hatchback with the official Ford Performance by mountune power upgrade package.

The FPM kit includes a high-flow induction kit, uprated re-circulating valve, performance calibration and FPM badge, with a retail price of £899 inc. VAT.

Co-developed by mountune and Ford Performance, the approved upgrade boosts peak power from the specially engineered Ford 2.3‑litre EcoBoost engine by 25 PS to 375 PS and peak torque by 40 Nm to 510 Nm using overboost. The Ford Focus RS achieves improved 0-62mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration in 4.5 seconds with the top speed remaining at 165mph (266 km/h).

“Ford has a proud history of working with Mountune to unleash even more power from our hot hatchbacks for dedicated performance enthusiasts,” said Tyrone Johnson, vehicle engineering manager, Ford Performance. “Boosting power to 375 PS launches the already class-leading Focus RS even further ahead of the field.”

Any Mountune-appointed Ford dealer will be able to fit the upgrade in 1.5 hours and it is fully compatible with the Ford warranty, meaning Ford Performance by Mountune Focus RS vehicles will continue to be covered against mechanical failure.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Anyone got this upgrade yet?

MJP Custom 2.0ltr stroked  Forged megabuild on meth injection

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’m considering it but would also like to hear of anyone who’s had it fitted.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Seems it’s not available yet for some reason!

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi, I placed my order yesterday with Arnold Clark Ford in Carlisle at a cost of £1000 fitted and will be fitted in around 2/3 weeks as they have to wait for the kit from Mountune.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Ok,I was told the same some 8weeks ago now,seems a supply issue or ford won’t release codes for ecu!

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Just got confirmed late Friday evening will be fitted in two weeks time,will be interesting to see what difference it makes.

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Just got date for this mountune 375 kit install this Thursday,will update with some pics and my findings on the drive back after fitting!

M9TST
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have gone direct to Mountune, for the 380 kit and it seems there is a problem with some of there contacts as they can’t get my order together.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune Performance Package. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!