Mountune Secondary Intake Kit

Home Forums Performance Engine Mountune Secondary Intake Kit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

For those with the Mountune induction kit this latest part might be of interest.

The mountune secondary intake kit for the Mk3 Focus RS has been engineered to maximise the available package space, makes larger turbo installation easier and is the perfect finishing aesthetic touch to any mountune’d engine bay.

As well as a high-quality cast aluminium enlarged bore secondary intake pipe, a flouro-lined silicone coupler hose and clips are also included in the kit, allowing for easy installation.

Whilst compatible with the OE turbocharger, with a revised end position on the turbo-side, the secondary intake also allows for easier installation of larger turbos.

Works in harmony with mountune Induction Kit and is a direct replacement for the OE rear turbo pipe work.

Features:
    • Larger capacity, high-flow duct
    • Easier installation of larger turbochargers
    • Improved engine bay aesthetics
    • Flouro-lined silicone coupler hose
    • Supplied with hose clip

Secondary Intake Mountune Mk3 Focus RS

£238.99 inc. VAT

go-go
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Brought mine soon as mountune released it.

Fully forged running M400x

go-go
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hey there…any difference?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Had mine supplied and fitted at Mountune on Tuesday. Looks the biz – matches nicely  with the induction pipe

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I think it’s pretty good looking bit of kit.

BUT and their always is – The picture shows black with silver logos.

Does it come in in black & black to match the ones who have purchased the FPM 375 kits.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Took the above pics today. M380 induction pipe with the secondary intake kit

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Overview of both together.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I think that look pretty damn good 🙂

Just hope their doing black on black :-/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Give them a ring and ask. The more customer feedback they get the better. All the work was done from above by removing the scuttle tray.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Pity it’s out of stock ?

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not fitted mine as yet. Still waiting for the exhaust from mountune let’s hope they have some soon as wanting to fit all my goodies.

Fully forged running M400x

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

I managed to get one of these on Tuesday ?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@davey-f

yes I did nearly that I emailed rather than rang and got this reply –

Hi Adrian,

As the black / black front section on the FPM375 kit / induction kit maintains the warranty and technically, fitting the rear section may invalidate it, the majority of initial demand is for the black / silver option.

Black / Black is something we’re looking at in the near future though.

Best regards,

The mountune® online team.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune Secondary Intake Kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!