Mountune Short Shifter & Roll Restrictor

Home Forums Performance Transmission Mountune Short Shifter & Roll Restrictor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

3times
    Participant

UK - England

Car is going into FJRS next week for some work and I was thinking of getting them to fit the short shifter & roll restrictor at the same time.

Anyone got any thoughts/feedback on these parts – have read differing views on the short shifter but not seen anything on the roll restrictor.

FPM375 Frozen White, Black wrapped roof – not any more, gone and bought a Jag!

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

you will get a little bit vibration thru the mount at tick over – but in a good way – makes it feel “alive”. Personally, i cant say i noticed anything other than that – still get a bit wheel hop on launches, while others say it cures it.

throw of the gear leaver is noticeably shorter, but will be a bit notchier – again, not necessarily in a bad way.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

My mountune short shifter is on the list of things to change again! just feels pants…. the cheap 45% one i had before felt better and more precise. full send next tho with CAE next?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune Short Shifter & Roll Restrictor. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!