Mountune Spoiler decals

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Mountune Spoiler decals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Fitted these today, not sure. Opinions please!! 

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Repping the club ??

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Might be enhanced with the MT spoiler extension which I ordered today ??? Back in stock!

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Looks mint also got them be cool to see it with lip on still alittle unsure of it ??

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Ian, will post a picture when the lip done ?

Beavis
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not for me , your car though.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think it kind of makes the rear spolier ‘disappear’ so, sorry, its not a thumbs up from me.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Not for me, makes the spoiler look wrong.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune Spoiler decals. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!