Mountune sports cat for sale

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Mountune sports cat for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

I have a unused mountune 200 cell cat for sale still in box it’s no longer needed as I’m getting the m520 upgrade fitted  so if anyone wants one hears your chance  £656 please pm me I’ll put some pics up later thanks

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Once you have your M520 😂😂😂😂 contact Sabre Performance another £750 to get it mapped properly like Currently the majority of the paying customers do.

But if you like a map as laggy as an 80’s Cosworth basically wait.. wait….. wait……….. whoosh change gear.

As the lag is all the way to 4000rpm and they still limit the engine to just over 6000rpm.

And finally you won’t get more than 505bhp and could be as low as 460bhp as no other customer car has got passed 505 and even their demo car is only 513bhp So why is it called M520 not M460 to 510 As that I guess would be to long a name.

Summary

Don’t waste your money on the M520 as imo their are better maps and conversions out their that actually work and also cold start and build boost a whole 1k to 1.5k earlier.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by white-rs2.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@white-rs2 🤣🤣

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

What conversions would you recommend mate interested to hear not very happy with mountune at moment as they throw customers loyalty under the bus

Intros blue all options but sun roof No need to make her heavier 375 upgrade hard pipe Mountune axle back exhaust going 400 upgrade very soon.waiting for diff to come

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Probably depends where in the country you live and how far your prepared to travel.

for power range of around 500/600

Collins Performance big turbo kit

Sabre Big Turbo kit

DEVIL Developments & MSD Big Turbo kit

Then you’ll need to think do I want methanol at some point.

I took the plunge and went with Devils about 550 mile round trip.. They will also fit kit you supply if you can get it cheaper than they can provide it. For example: I managed to get an NX2 turbo delivered door to door tax paid for £1600 and they had no issue fitting it

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the advice and your time to reply I will check all 3 out tomorrow and get back thanks

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Forgot mate I’m in Bolton

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in Saddleworth area hence the nearly 600 mile round trip to Devils

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I’m in Ireland and don’t know how far it is, but the car is there at the moment 🙂

Its back !

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@peters

I think you win the most travelled to get tuned award 😂😂👍

Im going back at the end of the month for a TurboSmart Twinport WGA. It won’t make more power just keep hold of what I have longer 👍👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by white-rs2.

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I am hoping to be back end of this month to pick up

Its back !

Ryan Pike
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, is the sports cat still available please and can you post to guernsey? Many thanks, Ryan.

Tommy Beckett
    Participant

UK - England

Ryan pike yes still for sale I’ll have to check to see how much it would coast to post it I’ll let you no how much mate

Ryan Pike
    Participant

UK - England

Brilliant, thanks. My mobile number is 07781409001 if its any easier to give me a call. 🙂

bullet23
    Participant

UK - England

Is the sports cat still available Tommy??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune sports cat for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!