Mrs May ( Head remoaner) basically says it her way or no brexit!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Mrs May ( Head remoaner) basically says it her way or no brexit!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I just cannot second guess where all this will end, bully boy tactics employed by EU. Our MPs need to grow a pair and stand up for the UK.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

This voting malarkey is driving me crazy, has the world, EU and parliament gone mad or is it me. I cant take anymore going to go out in the RS and drive it like I stole it.

Coastliner

Andrew
    Participant

UK - England

Coast, enjoy your blast in the RS.  And ask yourself this:

when we leave the EU, we will negotiate a deal with the US in order to survive – do you like the idea of:

1. Fire at will
    2. chlorinated chicken
    3. a far shittier health service with the majority of the profits going to US healthcare giants.

I could go on, but I think you get the picture.  Liberalisation of labour law will end up at ‘fire at will’.  “Jonathan, that tie you are wearing: I don’t like it.  Take a day off. Take the rest of your career off – you’re fired.”

The massive US healthcare corps are circling, politicians epitomised by the likes of Bojo et al want a seat at that corporate table and are will to sell your taxpayer funded NHS to pay for it.  It’s fucking bonkers.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

God my head hurts, sadly not from alcohol, (though it should) ARE WE LEAVING OR NOT. What an earth is going on. Now it’s a power struggle for leadership ???. Labour want a second vote ??? what was wrong with the first one.  Where has democracy gone ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

seriously Andrew !!  that old chestnut “chlorinated chicken” lets just wait and see eh, and if you are right, please come back here and say “told you so”. the vote was to leave, not workout a bad deal and pay £39 billion to leave, its just leave, walk out the door and THEN start doing deals. NO DEAL now !! April 12th we should say “auf wiedersehen eu diktators, we are free, free at last !”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Andrew is heading project fear I just cannot fathom their thinking.

Coastliner

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

https://m.facebook.com/BREAKINGBREXITNEWS/

Interesting page on Snakebook, amazing (or probably not) how or why most of this isn’t highlighted to the viewers, remainers trying to pluck scaremongering stories out of thin air in the hope that the guests don’t know how to answer them, leave voters perceived as far-right, racist supremacists!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I cannot fathom remoaners either Coast, or Liberals and the P.C mob, or folk that “forgive, understand and feel sorry for the killer of their son ” etc etc !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

One for you mate.https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/248281

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Coast ! Signed ! I see there was another petition to sack all MPs , but it got taken down !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Brilliant, don’t think we need James bond to sort it out, sponge bob square pants or the Origional muppets  could have equal led this lot.

May the Ford be with you

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

total shambles and all these fuds with vote again for there more bullshit lies. leave means leave!!!!!!!

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The original vote was for “stay in the EU” or ” leave the EU”  I saw no option about ‘leave the EU with some kind of deal’ !!   Lets just get the fook out AND then do deals when we are out! Where is trump or Putin?? they would have us out tomorrow and at no cost !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

What this is showing is how much of a democracy we really live in

Been sold a lie for years

We clearly only live in a democracy providing we do as we are told

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mrs May ( Head remoaner) basically says it her way or no brexit!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!