Mud Flaps

Home Forums Styling General Mud Flaps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Pidgy
    Participant

United Kingdom

Does anyone were to get mud flaps for RS

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@pidgy there posts on here about mud flaps. It’s a personal thing and the choice is yours on what you like the look of best.

Honorary Member

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@pidgy

Buy them From This club, I bought the rally armour ones from here, Kenny sorts it out and they were delivered within a couple of days?

Find them in upgrades/extras

well pleased with them , not fitted them yet having to much fun in my 2 day old RS?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

I have the rally armour ones same as RS-LE bought them through the club, my dealer fitted them prior to me collecting the car, really set the car off I think but as bobcat rightly says it’s a personal thing so best look at all the options

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I opted for the RallyFlapz. Again, purchased through Kenny so saved £20 compared to everywhere else. The front ones stick out further than the rear so really protect the side/sills from unnecessary dirt and chips.

2018 RS Edition

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Tried to upload 2 photos but hasn’t worked for some reason

2018 RS Edition

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

I went for RallyFlapZ

milks
    Participant

UK - England

Look good with the RS badge on, is that just a sticker?

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

I went for rallyflapz kaylan, look way better without the rallyarmour logo that the other set comes with, stickers are dmb graphics guys

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

milks
    Participant

UK - England

Did you order the gel badge or the actual stickers mate? If it was the sticker/decal what size did you order? They range from 45mm to ridiculously big on the website.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wish I had the patience and time to have a black one and keep in clean. They look amazing when freshly washed / waxed. I opted for easy white ?</p>

2018 RS Edition

TheGardenShed
    Participant

UK - Wales

I got the 75mm stickers purely to match the rs badge on the boot mate, think they’re on the site as ‘RS – 5’ if you try searching for that.

That’s not freshly washed haha it was actually a bit dirty there! Front flaps seem to be doing a good job at keeping the majority of road spray off the side of the car so far!

csanders
    Participant

USA

I just installed RokBlokz on mine they turned out exactly what I was expecting. The rallyarmor flaps were a little long and stuck out a little further from what I could tell from pics, so I went with the RokBlokz. They also have a black heat stamped logo that is not that noticeable.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

How were the RokBlokz to install @csanders?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mud Flaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!