Mudflaps

Home Forums Styling General Mudflaps

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • Author

R5BAD
    Participant

United Kingdom

Like to look of the Rally Armour Flaps, do you have to drill any holes to fit? Don’t want to do that 🙂

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Nope,

The only piercing you need to make is through the felt liner on the rear to allow a plastic press clip to fit. Other than that its just the supplied screws and clips to fit and very easy to do so 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Markrs350
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’ve just ordered rallyarmor mudflaps with the nitrous blue writing from tarmac sportz..? Soon as they arrive I’ll post pictures

sparkrs
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered mine yesterday too, looking forward to fitting them when the car turns up ,lol

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Hi….I’m a newbie but am also considering the rally armor flaps.

Do you have to remove the rear wheels to fit them?  I imagine you would have enough from to do the fronts just by putting full steering lock on.

Many thanks

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi rich, fronts are done how you say with the front wheels just put to full lock, rear wheels will have to come off as just not enough room to get in otherwise

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Much easier if you do remove wheeels Rich. It can be done with wheels in situ but it makes it pretty awkward.</p>

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Anyone got, or could  post a low level  photo of the rear of an RS with them fitted

(if Nitros with a Maxton fitted even better, no worries if not )

thanks in anticipation

pat

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Here ya go Pat – HTH 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers mate

yeh seen that one on your thread

have you got one taken at the same height or stood  up but from the full rear and stood back from the car  ?

I want to see how much of them are visable under the car on the RS  with our diffuser etc

Whike you’re on, I’m trying to find the wider wheels that have the deeper rim to give the increased offet so that they are more agggressive in width and look and negate the need for spacers ? I’m thinking if anyone will know it’s either you or Kenny ?

thanks

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Haven’t got a shot like that but will take at the weekend as thats when i’m next home. Be careful with wider wheels Pat as it “may” upset the balance of the car. I say “may” but need one of the techs to confirm. I fitted KW spacers and H&R 20mm lowering springs and its transformed the cars look and the springs have actually made the ride a tad softer. A lot cheaper than wider wheels, but like i said check out it won’t screw the balance of the car before you purchase. Revo do some nice wheels bud!!!! 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Louie

Thanks for the reply, yeh a photo over the weekend would be great.

Im still up in the air with wheels as I intend to use the standards for winter and some newbies for better weather with different rubber. My heart wants 20″s but my head says new 19″s…… my wallet and mrs say neither !!

Im having KW coilovers fitted at present along with a few other day 1 mods carried out….I would love them to bring out a DDC kit in the next month or so…I have asked if its on the cards but not heard back

What is the standard wheel offset ? I was hoping that a tad wider on std offest might be ok if running the KWs ?

Ill ask in more depth and find out

cheers mate

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Pat: the Mountune OZ wheel upgrade features an ET45 offset which gives an additional 0.5″ in width

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Well thats over 12mm so about right

What is the std wheel width ? and  is std offset about ET35 ?

nauli
    Participant

Australia

For those wanting a full rear pic (I did post previously but it’s not showing on my original for some reason)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mudflaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!