Must watch sub 8mins Nurburgring Yaris GR

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Must watch sub 8mins Nurburgring Yaris GR

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

actually – i am wrong – this Bridge to Gantry (BTG) seems to be a recognised lap

Focus RS in on Wiki at 8m6s – more or less the same time (different days, conditions, etc)

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Coast.

I’m really tempted myself – its just it will need to be my daily and with 2 strapping teenage sons it will be a struggle from a practicality point of view.

It was going to be a used M140i but should I get the Yaris??.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Dave

There’s just me and the missis, so rear seats not really required. So long as I can get a couple of holdalls in or a suitcase that’s all we required, Was thinking of buying in addition to both our other cars and then probably selling the Cooper S when the balloon payment was due.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve bought me number plate already !  GR21FOR   roll on next March (unless I change my mind!)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

GR up against the Honda Civic Type R

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Do you know, there’s absolutely very little to dislike about the Yaris, me thinks Ford have missed a trick with the Fiesta ST. The Yaris is so much better, although it is more expensive.

Coastliner

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Just watched the Misha video on it, whole new respect for it now… click here

Wish there was a Fiesta RS 4wd….

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

@gm If Ford did a Fiesta RS 4wd they can take my deposit now. Missing a trick I reckon.

Daz

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Very tempted myself, probably better than the RS??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Dazh me to, id also be willing to pay 35k ish if they took a page from Toyota’s book 🤣 Keeping the focus also, taking me ages to get it right… getting there now tho. 🤣🤣

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I have booked in for a test drive early next month about the 11th, If I get that heart rules brain feeling my deposit will be put on it for end of March delivery, Red with track pack.

Coastliner

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I had an EG hatch before. I can’t live on 3 door hatch anymore.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Why have they not colour matched the interior or that civic? Red seats, belts and wheel??

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to say but the back of the Yaris is not very pleasing on the eye. It’s quick though.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder if it has veering steering on bumpy roads when overtaking hard?? I see its suspension is already rusty just like the Focus’s !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Must watch sub 8mins Nurburgring Yaris GR. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!