My car is now for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) My car is now for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat I’m sure Kenny will let one of the forums founder members remain as we will never know what the weather is doing, lol.

The loss of your RS will take time to come to terms with but your health is the most important thing. Also being a fellow petrol head I do feel your pain. Take care

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll have a few bits for sale. When I get a moment I’ll put the on here along with some pics 👍

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by bobcat.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat so sorry to hear this news. Take care of yourself and don’t be a stranger, you’ll always be welcome here.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

faber
    Participant

France

Really wholeheartedly with you health above all. I think that the future will always be open for the passionate like you.
    Get well soon.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Bobcat that is bad news for you and the forum , but as people have posted health come first I just hope your health and you keep well in the future, please keep in touch as much as you can ,as people have said a former founder and a true gent , take care m8 look after yourself.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot, thanks 👍

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@faber, merci pour vos gentilles pensées c’est très apprécié.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Pauly Paul, thank you 👍 wish you well too

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to hear of the sale due to health reasons, keep smiling, enjoy every day as best you can.

We still need your weather bulletins on a regular basis as an honorary member.

May the Ford be with you

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@Bobcat. Weather bulletins are a must through winter.

The banter has been great and so has your advice. Found so much useful info over the past 18 months on here most of which has come from you

Stay safe and I will keep an eye out in the for sale section. Hopefully have some stuff I am after👍😉

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Yorkirs, 👍  it’s a bit cloudy all over the UK at the moment 😹😹😹 a little less gloomy tomorrow 😂🤣😂🤣

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Bobcat

Sorry to hear your not firing on all 8 cylinders and good luck for you and yours for the future.

Hope the sale all goes well and is straight forward

Dod you try WBAC like virtually everyone else did lol 👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@White-rs2, 👍 did not go via wbac, the dealership I use gave me a very good deal which I was happy with, and they sold on to James Automotive, so good for them. Someone is going to get a great car. I’ll keep logging on to keep updated on what’s happening. Thanks for the banter. Wish you well for the future 👍

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Someone will pick up a cracking car there!

All the best Bobocat with your health issues.

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@WAWRS, thanks I’m being positive 👍 They certainly will 😺

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My car is now for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!