My car is now for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) My car is now for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to hear this Bobcat, let me know what you have in the way of extra’s I would be interested and can pick up on my trip to Norwich to see the in-laws. As has been said your health comes first way before any lump of metal, I know you are a proper petrol head and have had the pleasure of meeting up with you, which I do hope we can continue with. You are a well respected member of the forum and why shouldn’t that continue. All the best with your health issues.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, thank you for your good wishes and thoughts. I would be pleased to meet up with you when you are down my way, a fellow petrol head indeed. As you know looking after the outlaws has not been easy, so at times Iโ€™ve struggled.

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hey @bobcat, what sad news. You were my personal mentor since you replied to my very first post back in December 2016. You are an agreeable chap and a gentleman and I loved your weather reports. I send you a big hug from Switzerland and have a wee dram to toast. All the best with your health. Cheers, Frenk ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Pleasure to speak to you on here Bob.

3 pages so far. I think that says how you’ll be missed.

Don’t be a stranger mate and hope you stay on top of those health issues.

NB FPM375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, enjoyed your company, always look forward to your posts too. The road reports especially, hopefully Iโ€™ll read your next ones on those winter tyres ๐Ÿ‘ I have in the cupboard something to have a wee dram of, when I do Iโ€™ll let you all know what Iโ€™ve discovered.

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Ditto what everyone else is saying. True gentleman and petrol head. Absolutely you should stay on the forum you cant let bda have the highest post count.

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Stu-c, likewise ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat, sorry to hear the news about your health issues. I hope everything turns out for the best, look after yourself.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt B, with some 500/600 members on here my count could go up ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น. In all seriousness Iโ€™ve enjoyed being part of a great club with some extraordinary members.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@v8, thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@bobcat you better stick around. Once and MK3 Focus RS Club member always an MK3 Focus RS Club member.

There is not a lot of people in the planet that owned a MK3 RS…… it ain’t like a Corolla!

And we’ll be lost without your comments, your Non-English to English translation!

Screw Google Translate!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Sad to hear u sold u pride and joy,ย  all the best for the future, I’m sure if you keep in the scene and pop to a meet or two, most would give you a spin in thier cars to get u pulse racing and smile on u face๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@1234, what a good thought and maybe if Iโ€™m up to it I may well take up the offer ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘ Keep safe keep RSโ€™ing

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by bobcat.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat

take care mate you are a great chap

ta for the weather reports

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gary1234, you are welcome ๐Ÿ‘ gave me something to do ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My car is now for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!