My NB ?

Home Forums General Newbie My NB ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Simon Ellis
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rubyrs

Evening mate!! Cracking pic!! Lovely looking Motor. Hello and Welcome to the Club!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Simon Ellis
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers mate, how you finding the Litchfield map? As considering changing over from the CP1 the car is currently running to their stage 1 map ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

The Litchfield Stage 2 is awesome!! It drives superb under all conditions and when you put your foot down it pulls like a F**KEN Train, right round to the Redline!! I’ve done nearly 8,000 miles with this map now and it’s never missed a beat. I love it!!

Your RS has a lovely stance, you got springs and spacers fitted??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi mate and welcome

Fully forged running M400x

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome simon?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Simon, see you have chosen one of the best colours. Happy motoring.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rubyrs

Regarding the Litchfield Stage 1 map, I’ve not personally ran it but have heard really good things about it. There’s a few on here running Stage 1 and I’m sure someone will give you a quick rundown of their experience with it.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!