My NB RS

This topic contains 54 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by GM GM 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Early morning run, with the RS’s biggest fan!

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Looks like the perfect roads for the RS ๐Ÿ™‚

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I do forget sometimes that there are loads of routes around here to enjoy the car.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, love the pic some fantastic roads you have ๐Ÿ‘

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

If anyone is in the area this route early morn is awesome…..

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

The best part below, but google doesn’t do the gradient and hills justice….

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Cracking pic mate!! Canโ€™t beat an early morning blast, Iโ€™m partial to that myself. Like yourself Iโ€™m lucky enough to be surrounded by awesome roads that are reasonably quiet most of the time…. Perfect for the RS… ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Enjoy pal!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo

Cheers, I’m trying to focus on less work more play. A bonus when my little one is mad on cars, She keeps going on about we got to get flames!

Im seriously thinking about leaving team standard now tho? Had a bit of a wobble with the HG issues, maybe time to dust off the Air Max and reload Spotify with a load of 90’s Ibiza? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday early morning run, with DS loaded / filter and quick shift…. Ive officially left team standard! Wow just wow ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

You know you have been having fun when when you get that hot smell and clicking when cooling ๐Ÿ˜†

Righos roads loads of fun…

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, fantastic pics thanks for sharing, ย great scenery too ๐Ÿ‘

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sorry to all the cyclists tho…. however the draft should of helped you up the hills? ๐Ÿš™ย ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ’จ

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks Bobcat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, I just love those roads around there, three years ago did the other route. Hirwaun to Defynnog, stopping of at Penderyn Whiskey (got to be done) down to Abercraf ย back to Hirwaun.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat The distillery is like my second home, we do allot of work there. We went back up past there in kinda loop, Spotted the sneaky speed cam tho waiting for all the bikers to start coming down from Breacon.

There were about 50 ferrari’s there weekend before last.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, yes I was warned the might be a mobile speed camera by a very nice man in the distillery (not sure about him though….. he might have been off duty ๐Ÿ™€). ย The best part of those roads is you donโ€™t have to drive that quick to enjoy the road ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘and the cars capability. Youโ€™re very lucky to live in such a fantastic area.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!