My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 544 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Early morning run, with the RS’s biggest fan!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Looks like the perfect roads for the RS 🙂

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I do forget sometimes that there are loads of routes around here to enjoy the car.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, love the pic some fantastic roads you have ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

If anyone is in the area this route early morn is awesome…..

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

The best part below, but google doesn’t do the gradient and hills justice….

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@GM

Cracking pic mate!! Can’t beat an early morning blast, I’m partial to that myself. Like yourself I’m lucky enough to be surrounded by awesome roads that are reasonably quiet most of the time…. Perfect for the RS… ??. Enjoy pal!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo

Cheers, I’m trying to focus on less work more play. A bonus when my little one is mad on cars, She keeps going on about we got to get flames!

Im seriously thinking about leaving team standard now tho? Had a bit of a wobble with the HG issues, maybe time to dust off the Air Max and reload Spotify with a load of 90’s Ibiza? ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday early morning run, with DS loaded / filter and quick shift…. Ive officially left team standard! Wow just wow ????

You know you have been having fun when when you get that hot smell and clicking when cooling ?

Righos roads loads of fun…

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, fantastic pics thanks for sharing,  great scenery too ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sorry to all the cyclists tho…. however the draft should of helped you up the hills? ? ??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks Bobcat ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, I just love those roads around there, three years ago did the other route. Hirwaun to Defynnog, stopping of at Penderyn Whiskey (got to be done) down to Abercraf  back to Hirwaun.

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat The distillery is like my second home, we do allot of work there. We went back up past there in kinda loop, Spotted the sneaky speed cam tho waiting for all the bikers to start coming down from Breacon.

There were about 50 ferrari’s there weekend before last.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, yes I was warned the might be a mobile speed camera by a very nice man in the distillery (not sure about him though….. he might have been off duty ?).  The best part of those roads is you don’t have to drive that quick to enjoy the road ??and the cars capability. You’re very lucky to live in such a fantastic area.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!