My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 544 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat ill have to find out how to get a video up… OMG! think it will be known as the ASBO Blue car of Brecon?? ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve tried to load a video but wasn’t prepared to down load the right App to fit the forum ?

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Liking the post on this one.

@GM
    great job on the car and making your kid work!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! ??. Hope you’re doing well!! Not been on the forum much lately due to the BULLS**T Wi-fi on my Rig during that horrendous weather!! But I’m home now!! ???.

Got loads of threads to read but always go to your one first mate, hoping to see that you’ve started to fit, at least some, of that massive pile of upgraded parts that you have stashed??!! Lol!!

And you have mate….!!!! What can I say??

About time toooooo….. Springs to mind!! ?

Nice to see the little co-pilot-Petrol-head-herself getting involved!! Looked like she was about to spray the ETS Logo black?? So you keeping the Intercooler gold??

You’re gonna absolutely love the RS now mate!! The Exhaust makes a F**KEN MASSIVE difference!! I spent a day fitting the ETS Intercooler, Mountune full Boost Pipe kit with Hard-pipe, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Cat-Back Exhaust then downloaded the Litchfield Stage 2 map!! Then went on a quick drive to see what like, and……………….

It absolutely transformed the RS!! The Exhaust is a game changer in my opinion…. Just the sound of it when you put your foot down…. I never get bored of it, my back windows are always cracked about an inch or 2, regardless of the weather!! Lol.. ??. I’m gonna get a decat shortly, i know my 100 Cell Cat is the lowest you can get but nothing beats a straight pipe!! Lol!! Just want to see what it sounds like with the Remus?? I kinda know already that I’ll like it, haha..!!

Glad to see some progression with your Motor pal!! Your one day a week Sunday Blasts might become a bit more frequent??

Howz your water ingress going?? Have you found anything yet??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@nicklulu she loves it… and is turning it to a real car nut. If when we are done the car is worthless, it would of been worth every penny for the experiences and memories…

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo evening mate ?

I’ll have to sort some video or something over the weekend the exhaust sounds nuts! real deep and angry with valve open.. Only thing i don’t think i can live with long term is the rasp at mid range when accelerating hard… low is fine, flat out is fine… but the pops and bangs mate ?

Cold start is going to piss off about 20-30 neighbours ? fuk me its mental…

The intercooler has had a bit of a journey… gold then, gold with black logo and ended up black with white logo! and run out of paint to do the end bits… will be done soon tho…?

The intercooler, boost pipes and exhaust has also changed the engine noise when ticking over….?? Not rat-telly tappy anymore…

The water in the back i think was me being a complete bell ?, totally dried it out cleaned it last weekend wet the other side! think it’s been me jet washing along sill and there is slight gaps in the door rubbers, when they fell off in the summer. Re-stuck both to see how it goes… The water in the boot was going from the rear spoiler fixings & the boot hinges, all sealed up and dry for now so going to keep an eye…

The hunter 4 wheel alignment is worth doing tho mate.. i know it was pulled to bits with bars and springs, but it was all over the place and took a bit of freeing up to adjust.. Cant wait for Sunday the LD3 post code area is getting a proper early morning call this week!?

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

@GM Loving the look of that, mate ??

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@jamesey its totally in the hands of my little one.. but I’ve told her they only do purple wraps in the USA! so hopefully dodged that one…?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Nice to see you making some progress through that massive pile of parts mate!! ?.

Fingers crossed you’re water ingress is sorted too!! ??, lol!!

I got the Hunter Wheel Alignment done after I fitted my A/R/Bars, just needed a wee tweak!!

Where did you get the ETS Intercooler Stencil?? My logo is needing a freshen up!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo i got it from evil bay from the US £16

Since the hunter bars and springs, the car has been transformed !

And the exhaust mate… smiling like a little kid ? the pops bangs and crackles are well worth it, just for the experience. I think the cat will have to in tho long term as it is violent driving trough built up streets, even with the valve closed! ?

Ill get some photos up of the weekend, not even a red warning Storm Dennis could keep me in! ??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!