My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 544 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

AWESOME MATE!! ??.

Cracking pic!! That was why I fitted a Cat, albeit a 100 Cell Cat!! Still considering a decat though!!

So the little co-pilot has a heavy right foot….. Quality, haha!! The neighbours must’ve thought it was a drive-by!! Lol!! ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ? ?? Cold start is mental, the wife said it sounds like its broke…??

I love the fun of the de-cat but its too loud…! ? My mate done it with a standard back box and it worked well, but any aftermarket thats deep its mental. The scorpion and de-cat even with the valve closed is insane….! i have contacted scorpion to see if theres an option of a large resonator to quieten down a little and keep the de-cat…? but i think ill be putting in my 200 cell in ? Not before i give all the tesco beep-beep boys a proper drive by, on the ground floor level car park! ??????

It does sound proper angry now, growls then bangs! Heat in the engine and back pressure it not a problem now! ?

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

My mate barney has that set up and yes it’s bloody loud spits flames too

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Another job off the list…. ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looking smart @GM,

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bocat ? took longer to clean it what it did to fit… and i used hand sanitiser on it ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope it was 60% proof ha ha ha

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

MT Spark plugs done, and a good clean due to finding oil in 1,3&4 ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Did you find the oil in the Spark Plug holes after pulling the Coils out?? If so it’ll be the Rocker Cover Gasket mate!!

Coolant Tank looks mint mate…??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo yeah mate another load of shite i have to correct from Days Swansea again!… FFS I’ve only done just over 1100 mile since the HG recall ?

Its just made my mind up,  i think… don’t think she will see another ford service, its pointless last month of warranty (not that I’ve used it other that the HG recall, but really wish i just got it forged at that point with MT or DS)… For me lost day of work / time it takes to keep going back and forth, its more cost effective to fix myself… and i do enjoy it ?

Happy with the tank ?

Thinking of getting a new rocker cover and getting it done with paint or something and making a small carbon engine cover to go over coil packs ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

More off the list ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Panic Buying! ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Locked in / down is not so bad… Me and the little one getting loads done, in between maths, english and PE ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

We have gone back to black stealth mode with the intercooler ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Tackled all rust and sealed all front end engine bay area…

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!