My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 544 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Done some exhaust valve maintenance & upgrade…. call it full clean and customise ??

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Haha like that. Should get few giggles

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt. B also fitted the J9 remote box… Me and the little one were in tears as you can open and close with engine off.. Don’t think the Posca pen with last the first load of flames on a run out tho ??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Finally get a chance to get out! ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, give up the day job and become a film maker ha ha ha. Absolutely fantastic pics stunning scenery the Brecon’s at their best ??

PS the car looks great too

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by bobcat.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat theres such a big market now tho with red tube and so on?? ?? Seriously tho would love to get a good set up for the car and film a good blast, but its the implications that could come after?…. 3 digits regular on clear spaces on the road type above, wouldn’t go down well with the old plod ??

Also bob this ones for you, not car related but one of the best views i drag the kids out to for a good old walk… (The Naughty Stone) 7.1m today

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, wow that’s a view and a half some serious walking routes to test your stamina there ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat there used to be good road up to the quarry, with 2 white lines about 1/4 mile apart… in the old XR2i days, now its blocked off… First ever wheel spin up there in my dads lotus sunbeam, 10 or 11 at the time… only other real memory of that car was, we always put winter tyres on it, weights in the boot and we still got stuck. Cavalier GLi after that and the horror that the front wheels spun!, ruined every picture i ever drew as a child. ??

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pics GM. Lucky to have that scenery and those roads so close. Bit different in the West Mids!

NB FPM375

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Love that scenery shot. Beautiful! Also liking the wee one getting the proper angles for a photo haha. Im trying my hardest to get my boy into cars!

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt.b yeah she’s car mad, with youtube now tho i keep getting asked if we are having a lambo or Ferrari soon?? ??

@stu-c
    spend so much time traveling and doing trips and forget about whats right on our front door…. with lockdown had a chance to get on google maps and plan some local drives, places i haven’t been for years…

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

All the way to England last Sunday just for a steak! 🤣

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo and some proper water….! 😆 None of that shite smart or Fiji stuff! 🤣🤣💦

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!