My NB RS

This topic contains 54 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by GM GM 23 hours, 35 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening mate!! Glad to see your enjoying the RS to its full and on the kinda roads it was built for!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Excellent pics and excellent roads mate!! Looks and sounds very like what I am lucky enough to have up here where I live!! And Distilleries too…. didnโ€™t know they had them in Wales?? ๐Ÿคฏ, lol. Never tried a Welsh Whisky!! Iโ€™ll get a few pics up this time home hopefully!! Enjoy mate!! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, youโ€™ve gotta try Welsh Whiskey

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, youโ€™ve gotta try Welsh Whiskey

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Cheers mate!! It would appear I do!! Haha… ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚. Whoโ€™d have thought it…. Welsh Whisky!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Well Iโ€™m currently back in Aberdeen tonight as Iโ€™ve got my Survival refresher tomorrow, not my most favourite of courses but it has to be done… and itโ€™s only once every 4 years so Iโ€™ll be a happy man tomorrow night once itโ€™s done!! Iโ€™m currently enjoying a few Laphroaigs at the hotel bar. Perhaps not the best idea but hey ho!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Iโ€™ll have a look for a Welsh Whisky en route home the morn…. is there one youโ€™d recommend mate??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cheers Brembo… Yeah loving it

@ bobcat nice collection…. i love doing work for them make you feel part of it (don’t tell them might want me to charge less!)

Ive got a little collection going on… ๐Ÿ˜

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo & @bobcat are you going to ford fair?

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, they are all fantastic, but try and find Portwood and or Sherrywood

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, no Ford Fair for me

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Could of got you some samples, possibly…..? That new bottle was real fun to get down the line and label ๐Ÿ˜•

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Wish I could be there mate!! Same goes for any of the Ford car shows!! As blessed as I am with EPIC roads and AWESOME scenery…… itโ€™s just TOO far away mate!! Iโ€™m 45 minutes north of Inverness pal!! Takes 4 hours just tae get tae Glasgow!! Lol!! So this Penderyn is the boy tae go for is it?? How much we talking a bottle?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo … that is a drive, i was working with a guy from Inverness at the distillery last week on shut down. He did have a NB RS, but sold when the HG issues started.

Its worth a try, they have won a crap load of awards and stuff. I don’t drink gave up to test will power, been a year now ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Im there end of the week so will try and get some samples or something for you both? Tesco or Amazon is normally the cheapest place i think.. ranges from 30 ish to 60 ish

Or you could go straight in for the good stuff ( i have number 37 of 66 )

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, appreciate that thanks ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Brem & Bob mail me you delivery details might of sorted something! gmorgan@greeneng.co.uk ๐Ÿ˜

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening mate!! Email sent!! I could feel my Whisky senses tingling!! Haha… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช..!! Good man!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Thanks very much mate!! If the opportunity arises I shall repay the favour!!

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Evening mate!! Thanks for the heads up, Iโ€™ll keep my eyes peeled for them both!! I love a Whisky finished in a Port or Sherry cask!! One of my favourites is this little beauty….

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!