My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 544 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@GM

Evening mate!! Glad to see your enjoying the RS to its full and on the kinda roads it was built for!! ??. Excellent pics and excellent roads mate!! Looks and sounds very like what I am lucky enough to have up here where I live!! And Distilleries too…. didn’t know they had them in Wales?? ?, lol. Never tried a Welsh Whisky!! I’ll get a few pics up this time home hopefully!! Enjoy mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, you’ve gotta try Welsh Whiskey

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, you’ve gotta try Welsh Whiskey

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Cheers mate!! It would appear I do!! Haha… ??. Who’d have thought it…. Welsh Whisky!! ??. Well I’m currently back in Aberdeen tonight as I’ve got my Survival refresher tomorrow, not my most favourite of courses but it has to be done… and it’s only once every 4 years so I’ll be a happy man tomorrow night once it’s done!! I’m currently enjoying a few Laphroaigs at the hotel bar. Perhaps not the best idea but hey ho!! ??. I’ll have a look for a Welsh Whisky en route home the morn…. is there one you’d recommend mate??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cheers Brembo… Yeah loving it

@ bobcat nice collection…. i love doing work for them make you feel part of it (don’t tell them might want me to charge less!)

Ive got a little collection going on… ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo & @bobcat are you going to ford fair?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, they are all fantastic, but try and find Portwood and or Sherrywood

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, no Ford Fair for me

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Could of got you some samples, possibly…..? That new bottle was real fun to get down the line and label ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@GM

Wish I could be there mate!! Same goes for any of the Ford car shows!! As blessed as I am with EPIC roads and AWESOME scenery…… it’s just TOO far away mate!! I’m 45 minutes north of Inverness pal!! Takes 4 hours just tae get tae Glasgow!! Lol!! So this Penderyn is the boy tae go for is it?? How much we talking a bottle?? ???.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo … that is a drive, i was working with a guy from Inverness at the distillery last week on shut down. He did have a NB RS, but sold when the HG issues started.

Its worth a try, they have won a crap load of awards and stuff. I don’t drink gave up to test will power, been a year now ?

Im there end of the week so will try and get some samples or something for you both? Tesco or Amazon is normally the cheapest place i think.. ranges from 30 ish to 60 ish

Or you could go straight in for the good stuff ( i have number 37 of 66 )

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, appreciate that thanks ???

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Brem & Bob mail me you delivery details might of sorted something! gmorgan@greeneng.co.uk ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@GM

Evening mate!! Email sent!! I could feel my Whisky senses tingling!! Haha… ??..!! Good man!! ??. Thanks very much mate!! If the opportunity arises I shall repay the favour!!

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Evening mate!! Thanks for the heads up, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them both!! I love a Whisky finished in a Port or Sherry cask!! One of my favourites is this little beauty….

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!