My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 544 total)
  • Author

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@gm

Let me know the next time you are going as it’s only 45 mins for me and I’ll drop by!

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c will do 👍

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! 👍👍.

Quality pics!! And nice to see you lads getting out for a good run!!

As for your wee lassie mate… that’s awesome!! Cherish every moment pal coz they grow up so FUCKEN quick….. it was my oldest boys 23rd birthday on Wednesday!! He is of course a pure petrol HEAD, like his Dad, and he’s a Welder to trade, which could come in handy as these Fords of ours start to age, 😂🤣.

Well I’m getting out for a decent run on Monday with a couple of pals… both of whom have Mk2 RS’s..!! I’ll take plenty pics to wet your “Mk2” appetite… lol.. 👌.

Should be a good day with some awesome roads….

That’s our rough route but may well deviate if the weather is proper nice!! 😬😬👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo she loves it mate, C&M was awesome and met up with a load of real great guy’s and girls…. The one girl has replaced RS Jamie as her new idol 🤣🤣  Time is flying by mate! If its raining, make sure you push those MK2’s 😂😂

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Haha… Quality mate!! 👍👍.

I’ll push them Orite pal…. just hope their back ends go before my front….. I’m still on ma F**KEN Winter tyres…. 😳😳🤯🤯😫🤫. Haha… 😂🤣.

I do have 100 BHP over them though. Was out with ma mate this afternoon in his, only had it a week….. sounds F**KEN LOVELY!! 😬👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo thats the massive issue with big power in the Mk3, it costs more or the same as a half decent mk2!

Have fun mate and take some good pic’s!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Have a great weekend ladies and gents.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Jealous of ya Brembo! Enjoy those roads!

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday Run to Evo Hairpin & black mountains

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday blast, with history homework sorted

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!