My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 544 total)
  • Author

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

One well chuffed lass there GM ๐Ÿ‘

How many miles have you clocked now?

ย FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspensionย 

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@OverRev Sabre booked for 3rd December… Then engine build and big turbo before summer, free time dependant ๐Ÿ˜† Trying to keep the OEM look but, all what it should off been corrected and a little faster.

Last week or so, Fake sound off, 12% more to rear wheels… really trying to ignore urge to change the brakes agin to floating AP’s & Litchfeilds KW’s ๐Ÿคฃ

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Rite stage 2…. or more of a stage 2+ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

First time meeting sabre / Leighton, what a great guy…. like a mental wizard ๐Ÿ˜† Talked me through shite loads, explained shite loads and showed exactly what and why….

This is where my geeky data side went into overload, when i turned up was running DS U3 and all supporting mods… Asked can i run this first on the dyno, “yep no problem” ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

So heres the DS Run…. which for its cost is good bang for the buck ๐Ÿ‘ Run it several times also to be fair…

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Then 5 hours of road / dyno mapping… 3L of water meth and 3/4 tank of fuel… Ive got a car which totally drives insane, feels awesome and most importantly goes like Fu*#k in a straight line in the wet even on really bad B roads… (witnessed from a van man following me ๐Ÿ˜‰)

The Amount of black crap that my car blew out while on the dyno, was also insane….๐Ÿคฏ Hopefully the WMI is doing its job…. but will give it until i paint my manifold to check again… The only issue I’m having is my turbosmart dual making it a little funky, due to having one vac line from the sensor capped… but thats something i will look into more and sort before the next revision.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Thats pure quality pal!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘.

Nearly 440 BHP and 492 Torque….. She must be pulling like F**K mate!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ.

Letโ€™s just hope everything stays inside โ€˜til you get her forged!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž, haha.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I need this WMI at some point!! Keep them Intake Valves clean!! ๐Ÿ‘. Wonder what mine look like after 40k miles?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง..!! Stay safe bud!! ๐Ÿ‘.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,ย Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&Rย Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCย Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brakeย Pads,ย Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,ย Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3,ย DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo it is real good mate…. a load of limits and things put in, but i don’t do things normal ๐Ÿคฃ she’s lasted fine with DS and 440 lbft ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Just lucky thats its for fun… and not daily, might be a little more cautious if it were. ๐Ÿค”

Might treat her to an oil change as she’s had a hard couple of days! Im sure its turned a little dark

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by GM.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@elliot Sorry mate missed your question… ๐Ÿ™ˆ From 15k odd last week, just turned 16300 today ๐Ÿ˜†

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Looking good Gareth. ๐Ÿ‘

Never mind all that, you got that clutch spring in yet ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ as soon as itโ€™s dry Iโ€™ll fit it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Go stage 2, no time to worry about what the clutch is sounding like ๐Ÿ˜†

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

More sale stuff ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Great result ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Must pull hard with nearly 500 ft lbs

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@robroy its insane, for stock turbo ๐Ÿ˜† Drives normal until you’re hard on it….

PDC off is a must… and added 2 extra cracks / bangs in sport mode for the little one, does about 5-6 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Love driving it even more now…. ๐Ÿ˜

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@GM Iโ€™ve got MT front floating discs and fast road pads and rear MT discs and fast road pads, stainless lines, MT springs, full v3 exhaust and down pipe, intercooler, hard pipe and boost hoses to name just part of it all new in boxes…..

๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™ve got my email…..

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

We now have a little more boost ๐Ÿ˜Ž

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!