My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 544 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! Cracking pics mate!! Car looks great!! ??. Looks like the perfect playground for the RS!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes great photos G !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo & @bda

Evening and thanks, i forget sometimes what’s around here and how much fun it is just driving. Was hoping to coax my mate out who has an identical car, to do some picks and stuff. Think he’s scared of hitting the 3k milestone so went alone ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Took @brembo’s advice and said fuk work today, suns out so lets get some shit done on the car! ?

Done re-circ and sound suppression chamber and found me an oil leak possibly?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Oil ? My head was done in April 2019 but looks like its more drive shaft area?  ☹️ need to get it up on a ramp to investigate ?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

is that the transfer box? Our cars are renowned for “weeping” there. Mines is worse than that and its had a warranty repair on it already (which significantly reduced the flow, but didnt fix it). Yours is hardly anything and i would just leave it.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@grunty-motor Cheers thanks for the heads up. As i cannot see back of the engine on the drive was unsure ??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Next is the intercooler not sure on colour tho?

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Is that Anthonys old ets one?

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Nateodog yeah i know Anthony well and he’s a great guy, altho he’s gone to BMW. But he owns some other mental cars which make up for it.. ?

Also you have made up my mind the colour will get a chance, stands out so much it gets recognised ?

Im also thinking of the map he done for his car, but modified for mine. Using the ecotek and mobile interface??? He really had is RS set up well. Ive got to stop calling in there tho, supposed to be earning not spending!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by GM.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Early sundae run… First time over slow and cautious, second pass pops and bangs… what veering? ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow that bridge has gone on a diet or your RS has put on some ha ha ha ??? if you had veering those guide rail would keep you inline ? Nice pics ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

A tight squeeze indeed mate!! Lovely pics!! Can’t beat an early morning blast!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat sound of the wooden bridge was mental… We have a list of places my uncle took photos of his old RS, back in the day! ?

Since my aunty passed away, its made me more aware of time with the kids.. and creating memories. A bonus they both love the car, especially the little one who’s up every Sunday between 5:30 – 6:00 like clockwork to go out for a blast…

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, great story great pics ??

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!