My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ๐Ÿ˜†ย yeah there wasn’t much room!

Paulie
    Paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Some great pics there ๐Ÿ™‚ I can only echo about time and spending it with those close. My wife and I have lost both our mothers, my auntie and her uncle plus I’ve lost two friends too within the space of 18 months.

GM are you going to the cars and coffee meet on cowbridge at the end of the month?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Paulie could fit it in, what’s the details ๐Ÿ˜†

There was a club run from somewhere this morning, had loads of looks, thumbs up and flashes from ford owners (most prob thinking why am i going the other way) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mental 18 months mate โ˜น๏ธ

Paulie
    Paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks, didn’t know about any run tbh. This is the cowbridge thing

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cowbridge-cars-coffee-2019-tickets-61375756540

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cheers paulie ill give it a look….. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

OverRev
    OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

GM – Enjoying reading your thread mate, great pics, sounds like your really enjoying the car.

Have you any idea when your hoping to fit the intercooler?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Overrev cheers mate… yeah, its brought back some me time.. And made my little one more of a car nut, when i was her age!

its all waiting on exhaust from scorpion… Supposed to been delivered 9th Sep after 5 week wait, but as i ordered black tips there’s a huge delay. The only part scorpion out source is getting the tips coated. The factory that does the process had a fire! ย Spoke to them Friday but think I’m getting fobbed off, as told them id pay for normal Daytona tips and they can send the black later? but don’t think they were keen? If its not here by end of week, ill be going refund and another which ever is in stock ๐Ÿ˜†

Wanted to do :

Springs – sway bars – intercooler- intercooler pipes – turbo back exhaust all at same time ๐Ÿ˜“

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

90% of the exhaust is here….

Darren Bennett
    Participant

UK - England

Win a Ford Focus RS they have closed the shop and giving away this car see the website for terms and conditions https://www.rpmcarsandcompetitions.co.uk/product-page/mk2-ford-focus-rs

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Darren, bloody cheek, we dont want that crap on here so piss off ( or at least ask permission first and post it on ONE post and not multi-posts)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

wow great pipe Gareth !! mahoosive ! kids love the unboxing and the boxes themselves more than the contents usually !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sorry @Darren as much id love to.. at the mo i have more than enough rust to deal with! ๐Ÿ˜†

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

wow – this thread certainly has a sting in the tail!

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bda yeah.. can’t believe all she wants for xmas is DS engine forge with all the extra’s, but adamant it has to go closed block!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, the little Co-Pilot certainly is getting stuck in lol. Great story canโ€™t wait for the next episode ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!