My NB RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 544 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Morning mate!! That’s quite a pile you’re accumulating there, you’re gonna need a garage extension or a week off work to start fitting that stuff!! Lol.. ??.
    Nice to see you’ve got a set of colder Spark Plugs, ?, I went for the Denso Iridium ITV22’s, one Step colder, definitely worth fitting if you’re running Stage 2 and drive hard!! Is that a Catch Can set up I see in your pics??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo its becoming quite a job… ? Was trying to get someone to fit all but i have a real problem with letting people do things for me, without me redoing or checking 10 times.. Still looking for custom tune options, the catch cans are hel performance. I also got a load of hose and AN fittings to install. Might do 1 can, 2 in series or one front and one back?

Think a spec R header is on the cards, but waiting for cast inlet to come into stock also ?

Not bad considering i was keeping totally standard ?

De CAT came this morning…..??, Possibly flames by Friday??

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Tell me more about the hel  catch cams

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, those mods look good ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday blast with a difference ! It was the little copilots birthday RS theme of corse… And priceless when you’re 9 year old say’s ‘dad we need a chat about this car, it won’t be long before I’ll have to have it!’

10 kids karting, stress levels through the roof! ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, Wow what a birthday party ….. to be 9 again ? maybe not. Hope the stress levels come down soon. You’ll be on the hard stuff later on then???

Honorary Member

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Is that skids in Cardiff? If so went there for my stag doo

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat yeah was a real blast, my oldest surprised us all with 40 sec laps in adult cart after small one broke down ?

@Paulie
    its the one on Newport road, across from Aldi… Staff we incredible although 2 karts broke down, well worth it ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Morning mate!! ?. Nice to hear your wee lass had a good birthday!! Awesome looking cake and some nice pics!! Hope “the Chat” goes well mate!! Lol… ???.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Nateodog sorry missed your last message, I got a twin catch can was going to do front and back but now most prob do twin connected in series, from the Mountune breather plate. buying the hel ones and some pipe and fittings worked out about £140 so bargain…? will most prob drop a small line down to do a small drain under the car, just to make it easier.. just waiting to get the spec r header tank, and do it all the same time??

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo yeah she really wants the focus as her first car.. the rate it’s rusting tho not sure if it will make it to her 17th ?

Cake tasted good to ?? was also good to teach the kids a little competitiveness, other that all this everyone who takes part gets a medal shite! Second race they were mad for it… ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sunday blast …?????

Llangynidr – Tal y bont – Lower chapel – Upper chapel – Epynt – Brecon

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, great pics, what a blast just to get the car dirty ???

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat ?? its the whole fun of it, pointless momentum miles… We also had an emergency sick stop for the little co-pilot??☹️??? Don’t think she’s a fan of the greasy slower conditions…. Quickest, stop, eject and chuck ever!! Was real close to having to jet wash the inside ??

The way she put away a F&B’s full fry up after tho…. ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening mate!! Looks like you had a decent Blast today… NICE ONE!! ??.
    There’s nothing better, that’s exactly what the RS is AWESOME at, F**KEN LOVE IT!!

AND…. I see you’ve overcome the current “I CAN ONLY UPLOAD ONE PIC PER POST” Website Issue with an amazing collage of RS Artistry…. ?. That’s way above my level of tech ability.
    I take my hat off to you Sir…. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!