My NB RS

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo it was a good morning out… especially giving a few small villages an early morning call, upon sunrise 😁 Those built up stone walls do wonders to amplify the back fire, even with the stock one at moment πŸš™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Almost fobbed work off today cos the sun came out first thing….πŸ˜†

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sounds a good run out GM, boys are n work reckon that chapel road is epic! I washed my car on Sunday too after nearly a month’s worth of dirt!

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Paulie yeah was a bit of fun… we done a massive loop, with my little one giving me directions where she wanted to go and see ( until phone signal totally went ) πŸ˜†

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

We have added a little RS magic to the school run….πŸ˜†

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, wow the little co-pilot is really into the RS brand now. Not long before she be driving the beast πŸ‘

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Quality mate!! Love it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,Β Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&RΒ Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCΒ Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff BrakeΒ Pads,Β Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,Β Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

stu-c
    stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@gm

I pity you when she’s 17 cus I don’t think she’s gonna be happy in that 1.0l 10 year old Corsa. I’d start saving for the insurance now!

NB FPM375

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Yep defo think I’ve created a monster, she even has a ford fair kit for this year…!

@stu-c I’ve been saving since day one for both the girls first cars.. πŸ™ƒ

the little one, wants the focus or minimum a fiesta ST

the oldest one, wants Audi RS1 or Fiat 500 Ferrari edition one

OverRev
    OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

GM – Evening mate, it may be an umbrella today, but pretty soon she’s gonna be wanting her own impact gun, you’ll come back home from work one day, and find she’s in the middle of fitting out your motor with some of those juicy upgrades that you’ve got stashed in your garage, lol..!!

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo bet your glad to be on your way or back home by now πŸ‘

@Overrev your not wrong there, she has had me to install a TV in the garage so she can watch / help me clean the car, but not miss-out on any youtube…☹️ Also a hot water tap, thanks to a detailing guy we have been watching on youtube. (to keep hands warmer, with buckets).

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Loving the umbrella, great daughter you’ve got there πŸ™‚

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

All ready for the sun?? Sorted cleaned out & organised. An old tin of floor paint i acquired from a previous employer, turned out a good colour matchπŸ˜†

Me and the little helper, did manage to clean 2 cars and the van today when it cleared up! Hot tap done the trick, no cold hands 🀣

alloy
    alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Is that Halfords?

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Alloy 🀣 More in stock than halfords!

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Saturday Clean & ceramic coat on glass

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 243 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!