My New RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My New RS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome josh, car looking good.

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks lads much appreciate it! Yeah the colour is spot on! Love how it sparkles in the sun! I’m trying not to get too ahead of myself with adding more mods than it already has but been looking at maybe purchasing the Mountune Billet Short-shift arm! Reviews seem to say it transforms the car but was wondering if anyone on here could maybe vouch for it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@joshgriffiths581

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate..?.

Lovely looking Motor…!!!

Mountune Short Shifter…. some have said they’ve had issues but I’ve had mine fitted for about 20,000 miles now and never had a single issue… so I’ll certainly vouch for it. I wouldn’t say it “transforms” the car but it does make a difference. ?.

You planning any other Mods??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Marc! Thanks for the input for me that’s definitely the first thing that I’ll be upgrading! As for the future not too sure at the minute. Currently on the car is an Armytrix Exhaust System with a Pipercross Air filter with an Airtec Intercooler! I did think about maybe upgrading the power. I like the look of the Cobb Remap probably just the stage 1 for the moment. How did you find the Cobb Remap being?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks! ?

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

Nice looking car Josh and welcome.?

Just wondering why your car has a blue lower rear spoiler?

Should be Matt black, same as the spoiler end plates, mirror caps and roof on the Blue Edition.

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

Actually, just had a closer look at the other pics and it looks like a gloss roof and mirror caps so I don’t think it is an Edition.?

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hard to tell but don’t Editions have RS central wheel caps as opposed to Ford badged ones?

So long as Josh is happy….

NB FPM375

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah this is just the standard Focus RS not the edition one. Previous owner had the roof wrapped same with the wing mirrors. Yeah absolutely buzzing stu! Hands down best car I’ve ever driven! ?

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Josh,

have you got a couple of close up pics of the black wrap on the rear spoiler end plates?

This is something I want to do to my car.

Was thinking of painting them but I think wrapping would be a lot easier!

Cheers.?

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah course no worries at all mate! I’m at work at the minute so the car I leave at home & use the run around car to get me to work & back! Roof is a little dusty at the minut but I’m cleaning it the weekend so I’ll get some pictures on the weekend & I’ll upload them for you pal! ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome to the Club… to the MK3FocusRS.Club!

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Josh,

I’ll look forward to the pictures.

I’m particularly interested in the rear spoiler end plate wrap!?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My New RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!