My New Year Resolutions

Home Forums General Non RS Chat My New Year Resolutions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

My New Year resolutions – things to do in 2018.

1) Stop worrying about my engine.

2) Stop worrying about “Veering Steering” and look forward to overtaking on narrow B roads, on a bend whilst in drift mode.

3) Insure with BUPA and take out a Co-op Funeral plan.

4) Stop getting irritated by “Ghost worshipers” and remember Jesus as he was being nailed to the cross and uttered those poignant words “When I said I wanted to get hammered this is not what I had in mind!!” followed by something like “forgive em cos they is prats” – cue abuse!!

5) Stop measuring my penis every morning wondering if it’s shrinking. It’s far more accurate to weigh it on the kitchen scales.

6) Try to be happy cos I’ve got my country back. Even though I didn’t realise I’d lost it.

7) Be kind to Ford salesman. OK that might be pushing it a bit!

Finally I wish everyone a good safe 2018 of RSing about. Peas and love and look forward to another year of motoring info, abuse and banter.

Every village needs an idiot.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks bumble, happy new year to you too

Photograph

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

That’s a lot of resolutions to keep Bumble – do you think you will manage that? 😉

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

I’m an optomist Kenny, let’s wait and see.

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny – can all be condensed into one resolution. Whatever life chucks at you try and maintain a sense of humour no matter how weird at times!. It won’t put right any problems but helps to get thru them. Keep up the good work and hope you have a good 2018.

Every village needs an idiot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My New Year Resolutions. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!