My rs

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My rs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Took a few pics , posted once , went wrong , no pics , so trying again .After detailing

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp there’s pics now?

Honorary Member

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

The car looks very nice and I love the side skirts and vinel stickers down the side

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Looks great ?. Where do you get the front and side skirts? Did you fit them? How much? Sorry Peter so many questions.?

Steve

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Steve , got them from scc performance in St Albans , they do all my fitting , they are made by triple r ,  approx £300 includes fitting , rear splitters are maxton approx £200. They have just upgraded my intercooler.

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info, looks great and liking the plate too.

Cheers

Steve

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Peter,

What made you pick the Triple R over the Maxton designs?

Steve

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

To be honest Steve these were the first I came across , wasn’t until I really started looking more into upgrades for my car that I realised other people made them , I still class myself as a novice when it comes to modifying cars .

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

They still look cool Peter, I only asked because they come in gloss so I wondered whether they look shiny compared to other black areas on the car,front and rear. I suppose they could be sprayed or wrapped if i decided to get them.

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

This is the thing I am finding the more I look into mods for your car , that it is a personal thing or you can do is take advise but at the end of the day it’s your decision.

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

So true, still I will look into abit more before I pick the RS up. Have you had the Mountune 375 upgrade fitted?

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes I have , first thing I had done due to the warranty thing , intercooler done , next is wheel spacers and a full miltek exhaust system with sports cat and black tips , it never stops !!!  , oh and ordered from the forum the carbon inlays for the dashboard and also ordered the carbon gearknob and gaitor from ss tuning.

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Money grows on trees remember ?.I have been looking at wheel spacers too, so many things to add,it’s crazy.

How do you find the 375? I have spoke with my Ford dealer and he reckons it’s worth doing. £899 he told me.

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Agree Steve with your dealer , mine  cost £1010 including fitting , it makes a lot of difference especially in mid range . With wheel spacers I went with recommendation from scc performance and having 12.5mm fitted.

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Peter,

Where u based? I was wondering if we could arrange a meet so I could see your RS with the splitters.

Let me know?

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!