My rs

This topic contains 48 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by 18stealth 18stealth 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

don’t know if the picture will up load ,popped out in mine with the young un to drop the wife off at a gym Christmas party

Focus Heritage #1

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@john Johnson

Lovely looking Motor mate!! Don’t see many of them on the Forum. Did you buy it brand new?? How often do you drive it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

777ham
    777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Great looking car!

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

A rare sight on the road and even rarer on here awesome car 👍

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers chaps , no I bought it slightly used and use is it as it was intended as long as it’s dry 😮

Focus Heritage #1

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@john, Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Nice pics thanks for sharing what is a rare sight indeed. Roughly where abouts in the country are you (obviously don’t give your location) I would be fantastic to see a Heritage Edition on the road 👍

rslucky
    rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice indeed, and welcome to the forum. Nice to see a Heritage on here as others have said, and to see it being used!.

It must feel very special being so limited.

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Yes it’s interesting going out in it , I’m in Sheffield .  There is another one very close to me but it’s owned by an investor who hasn’t used it .  It’s the ford press car number 1

Focus Heritage #1

red-leader
    red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Nice RS John, a very special car. Good to see it being used and you enjoying it. Thanks for posting the pics and a warm welcome to the forum.

Mdc
    Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Very 😎

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells 👻 immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice, I was lucky enough to see two Heritage Editions at Castle Coombe earlier in the year

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Tanks for the warm welcoming me 👌 I  will pop up some more up later

Focus Heritage #1

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry about the predictive text running riot ffs , just re read it 👀 thanks for the warm welcome

Focus Heritage #1

RS77
    RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Is it the NB one that was wrapped orange and used as a publicity car by Ford?

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@john, if you’re interested have a look back on the forum in RS chat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to My rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!