My rs

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My rs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

don’t know if the picture will up load ,popped out in mine with the young un to drop the wife off at a gym Christmas party

Focus Heritage #1

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@John Johnson

Lovely looking Motor mate!! Don’t see many of them on the Forum. Did you buy it brand new?? How often do you drive it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Great looking car!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

A rare sight on the road and even rarer on here awesome car ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers chaps , no I bought it slightly used and use is it as it was intended as long as it’s dry ?

Focus Heritage #1

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@john, Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Nice pics thanks for sharing what is a rare sight indeed. Roughly where abouts in the country are you (obviously don’t give your location) I would be fantastic to see a Heritage Edition on the road ?

Honorary Member

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice indeed, and welcome to the forum. Nice to see a Heritage on here as others have said, and to see it being used!.

It must feel very special being so limited.

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Yes it’s interesting going out in it , I’m in Sheffield .  There is another one very close to me but it’s owned by an investor who hasn’t used it .  It’s the ford press car number 1

Focus Heritage #1

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Nice RS John, a very special car. Good to see it being used and you enjoying it. Thanks for posting the pics and a warm welcome to the forum.

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Very ?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice, I was lucky enough to see two Heritage Editions at Castle Coombe earlier in the year

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Tanks for the warm welcoming me ? I  will pop up some more up later

Focus Heritage #1

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry about the predictive text running riot ffs , just re read it ? thanks for the warm welcome

Focus Heritage #1

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Is it the NB one that was wrapped orange and used as a publicity car by Ford?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@john, if you’re interested have a look back on the forum in RS chat

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!