My rs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

No it’s not that one , that one was sold into the trade , mines the one that was to be kept by ford then I got the option to buy it , it was in autocar in October etc etc

Focus Heritage #1

chris-neil
    chris-neil
    Participant

Australia

Nice, I love it.

we don’t get any orange or red editions in Australia.

ford rapped mine to look like the orange edition.

Ford for life,

But I also own a Holden 😬

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Nice 👍 the red is a cracking colour in the flesh to be fair

Focus Heritage #1

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Do the tango specials cost more to insure as most have paid a premium to buy them?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

It depends really , I was quoted £900 plus by the clubs approved insurer , it can be had for a lot less . Some are going on agreed value some on market value and using gap

Focus Heritage #1

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

£900 Christ!  I paid £259 for a non edition, I think the 5 year gap I got works out at £1 a week with back to invoice plus.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Neither did I , I thought the club insurer was taking the piss as I know some one lofty in the club was singing their praises so his quote may have been a spratt to catch a Pratt so to speak . I paid similar to you and put other options in place but then I didn’t pay the daft prices going round for it in the first place

Focus Heritage #1

v8griff
    v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

You must be well connected mate to get the option to buy one of those, I thought they were sold out straight away to Ford VIP’s, special dealers etc etc.

Welcome to the mad house!

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

I wish , no just the right place at the right time which is quite rare for me

Focus Heritage #1

rslucky
    rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

The more I see the heritage, the more I like it. Same for the red actually. When they both came out I wasn’t sure buy out on he road they look fabulous.

My dealer had one of the last reds in their showroom a couple of months ago and part of me wishes I’d gone for it. The other part didn’t want to lose 10k twice lol .

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Orange grows on you tbh but the red is the best looking car by a mile and suits it a treat . I was in two minds whether to get a red if I didn’t get the Jaffa in the end . All the ones I seem to see if I see any are NB

Focus Heritage #1

rslucky
    rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Just noticed my predictive text was doing well on my last post!

rslucky
    rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

John, I’ve just noticed your sound deadening from under the bonnet has been removed. Did the heritage come like that or did you take it off?

Steve

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

That’s as it came from ford , it went to Mountune for the upgrade May time . I haven’t taken it off

Focus Heritage #1

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Just had a look at the car in a video and it didn’t have a sound deadening back then although one of the other owners has it on his Jaffa ; they may have taken it out to give it more “ noise” for the closets that tested it in the press

Focus Heritage #1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to My rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!