My SG mini project build.

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My SG mini project build.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Been a bit quiet last few weeks but finally got round to having my discs and pads changed today, boring stuff lol however also had the seat lowering frame fitted on lowest setting including the rake, omg what a difference, worth every Penny. Will get some pics tomorrow.

also moved over to the dark side for some, FMP375 map ditched for Revo 1, first impression is more boosty and more eager to get going but definitely an improvement over 375, little pic taken on way home.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@RS@WUB: “had the seat lowering frame fitted on lowest setting including the rake, omg what a difference, worth every Penny…. FMP375 map ditched for Revo 1, first impression is more boosty and more eager to get going but definitely an improvement over 375.”

So you got serious about mods, ey? Now we’re talking! Well done mate! What next? DSC? Tractive dampers?

Cheers, drive safe 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Couple of pics of the difference the seat frame has made, kinda annoying only got the drivers side but I’m sure a passenger one will come up or someone willing to split a new pair in future but makes a massive difference on the short drives I’ve done and in not tall at 5ft10 but the driving experience feels 100 times better.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

And from the side

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

been quiet on the RS front recently, the ST required money and attention however have had the centre caps fitted and the silver weights changed to black.

Im not much of a social media user but have signed up to Instagram user name thegrandtourst200 so feel free to follow.

have the RS booked in for some more work next month but quick pic of caps, look much better

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Just looked and not done a update since April but then was not much change with the RS over the summer but have done many miles, met some great people and overall enjoyed the RS.

Before I update the modifications thought share some highlights of the summer, photos one by one might take a while 🙂

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

So one of my highlights Of the summer was a couple of track evenings. Met some fellow owners and feel in love with the RS even more

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

A couple of evenings with fellow members, really looking forward to more of these in the new year

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I had the RS booked in for ceramic coating and to renew the PPF but last minute decided to swap my plans and had the ST200 done

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

full service inc plugs and all fluids inc brake done over summer and added thanks to the club shop HEL brake lines.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I purchased these but took ages to get round to fitting them

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My SG mini project build.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!