My SG mini project build.

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My SG mini project build.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Decide to give these a try (think I have only 2 left on the car now- next time I will have them painted blue)</p>

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

June – whilst looking for a car for my sister i come across an advert for a 1979 mini that needs a engine and loads of other work that you know you really should ignore however following day I find myself 100 miles from home and buying it! It now on the road and my 7 year olds car that we do local car shows and school run – next year will have the bodywork done.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

In June I get the Revo kit fitted and map installed

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Once the Revo kit installed that was pretty much it – over summer I did many shows in the RS, mini and even the ST made a few shows. Was a great summer for cars 🙂

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

End of October and time to hit the track again

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

lc96
    Participant

UK - England

Your post #192952 mentions 9designs magic map. I too have a DSC sport controller, can you elaborate on the ‘magic map’?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

November and we back to the Engine builder for another service and a full check over inc compression test, millage is now close to 70k so just want some reassurance – everything ok and green light given for more power 🙂 watch this space on that

Also had the Mountune short shift fitted – feels normal now but can certainly tell the difference.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

And that’s pretty much up to date – the see I’ve found some play in my OS front ball joint and tie end so booked in for a couple of weeks time for new lower arms etc and probably more pads as have another track day booked for December 🙂

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Time for a bit of an update.

So following on from above at end of November and what I thought be simple OS ball joint and tie turned out to be but more than I thought but both sides done to be on safe side.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Whilst the service said the brakes was fine I’ve not been that happy with the Brembo setup so by chance saw some AP/Rayland setup being advertised so thought would bite the bullet…massive improvement over stock setup

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My SG mini project build.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!