NASTY PAINTWORK ISSUE!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by rs-jon rs-jon 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Marc 4mm pvc and they go all the way to Fords baby flap, that way you do not get folk shouting out “mind the gap” if you were to have the Mt or whatever the other ones are. innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, I have to say bda has probably the best solution to Flaps, I yield to his better fitting, his do go up to the mini Ford Flaps, and arguably better fitting fronts too 🙀👍

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Just picked up ma baby from the Bodyshop and they’ve done a cracking job!! 👍👍.

BEFORE….

AFTER….

CLOSE UP….

Delighted with paint finish and I’ve finally made my acquaintance with the elusive N/S/R Baby-flap..!! What a gorgeous flap it is too..!! Haha!! 😂🤪.

Thats 2 x warranty claims (well 3 if you include the Head Gasket) dealt with promptly and couldn’t ask for a better outcome!! Very happy!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@marc, top result, pics look good 👍

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lovely job Marc, I’m a big fan of small tidy flaps. On the RS though , its big pvc flaps all the way

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat @71-bda

Cheers lads!! Yeah I’m well happy with the outcome there!! Just need to get my Daddy-Flaps ordered now!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@coastliner

Thread bumped for your perusal mate!! It was an absolute success!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

coastliner
    coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Thanks for that pleased you got it sorted.

Coastliner

rs-jon
    rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I stumble late onto this thread and the first thing I read is about “big flaps” pmsl 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to NASTY PAINTWORK ISSUE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!