National Day Donington Park

Home Forums General Events National Day Donington Park

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@Ian Barker?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Cracking motor I’m loving the engine bay , & yep right colour 🤣🤣👍👍it’s was a great day and a good turn out , alas we never took that many photos of the event , we had a few walk abouts but given what we entered had to be by our car most of the day , I think next year even earlier start set up and just leave it to chance , I now know what to expect take care happy RSing . 👍👍👍

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB, yep that was me…..  Northants stand, all three of us LOL.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

Parked up second row back just outside show, close to launch pad area, as not a member….but have now joined!!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Did anyone have any track time booked and have a blast around one of the best tracks ever built 👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Pauly Paul
    Participant

GlennRS , glad you’re now a honorary member to the club , get your name down for a local club , or do a show & shine you have a cracking looking RS , sham it’s sitting in the car park ought to be shown off , hope to see you there next year take care . 👍👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

White-RS 2 never got to do any track time as me sons not quite old enough, wanting to take him around as you say brilliant circuit, couple of year to got yet but did get chance to watch , few spin off ( nowt new there ) 👍👍😢

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I wanted to do track time but had to fly the flag for the local group

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I keep thinking to do track time, best I achieved was last year of a few parade laps for the 5th anniversary, was great.

Track had a lot of BMW at one point, plus one GR Yaris 😲

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to National Day Donington Park. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!