Naughty Naughty Shadow Black, was it you Bob !!??

Home Forums General Spotted Naughty Naughty Shadow Black, was it you Bob !!??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/bored-driver-passengers-hit-covid-18141776?fbclid=IwAR0W792xTEIlntAf1HYruHOMxmTfv80SDjkFFhhOqf7YBMozSKQ4ia2ws0A

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

HANG ON !! I think its GREY !!  looks different in big picture!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Specsavers still closed obviously Mike! lol.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Probably still bob and his mates

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, definitely not me ??? and it certainly looks Magnetic Grey.

Got an issue with mine this morning @#%£&”,.€§<>$€& Will update when I’ve got an answer ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat sorry to hear your RS is playing up, hope you sort it soon.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, thanks ? Mmm something strange, not sure what at the moment.

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ah that’s a better pic Mike.

That article was on the other forum.

Having a right battle on there with some of the lefty twats. Surprised I havent been kicked off yet.

I wonder what the defect was and what happens now theve seized it?.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh, i bet its either that IAN or Richard or Paedodog ! they were the usual suspects who wanted Remain, love illegal immigrants and think white men should be phased out. I’m glad i got a lifetime ban !  its a shame because there are a lot of good lads on there !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

I’m too cool to care!

too cool

Every village needs an idiot.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes BDA, both of them. I watch them ganging up on others who have different opinions and do their best to ruin anyone from the right. I jump in and rip the piss and now they won’t even talk.

Both commy race baiters. Love winding them up but they dont bite anymore cause they PM each other to agree tactics.

I reckon the’ve bismerched a few on that forum. Theres very few decent ones left.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

How did you get a lifetime ban Mike?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, i got a few 7 day wonders, and banned for a week, then a month, then lifetime. First time all I said was , was along the lines of ” My mums 90 and when she goes on the bus down to town she is the only white face on there and the only one who speaks English, everyone else is either shouting on the phone in eastern European tongue or some African/Pakistani style language, its getting now that we feel like foreigners in our own country” well, that blew the doors off ! shouts of racist and bigot and even saying my mum was a bigot ! I think that was just around the Brexit vote time. Then i posted that one of the moderators who does not drive a Ford but some poxy Skoda Yeti should not really be slagging off the RS as i thought he was a traitor to the marque. I also got warned about language and attitude to some troll ‘big ron’ or something there who had sold his RS and bought a White Merc A45 and he just kept on posting about it multi times daily saying how much better and faster etc it is, I asked him to fook off to a merc owners forum where he might feel more at home and asked why he felt the need to keep returning and stirring on the RS site, of course Clive, Richard, Peadodogger and another chump all came to his defence.  Then big flossy lad Markup@70 sold his RS finally after moaning on a daily basis about having to keep going back to the dealers for problems all in his head, he then bought a 140M so I gave him the required stick about that and posted a few funnies like…  

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and after a short while and a few more words about muslim grooming gangs and black on black knife crime, the final nail in the coffin was a funny to markup70 again, and then I was no more !!…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Naughty Naughty Shadow Black, was it you Bob !!??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!