NB on top gear

Home Forums General Spotted NB on top gear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I can’t be only one who thought they saw a NB at the go cart track on last nights top gear, anyone’s on here?

Paulb
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I spotted it 👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yup spotted it too

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The question is…… would you have spotted it if it had been another colour ha ha ha 😜🤣🤣🤣👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

You mean there is more than one NB focus Rs? I thought I had the only one? Will give it a full watch later.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

How was the new Top Gear got it recorded to watch later?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent lads doing lads things, was hoping the Focus would appear to do a timed lap, but no such luck.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Well I seen a clip , were Freddie crashed a mk 1 rs , Freddie no respect for the badge , he’s no petrol head in my eyes , I know  not a lot of people could stand the original crew ( ME NOT INCLUDED) but all petrol heads , yes even captain slow bring  them back T Gear just not the same in my eyes 😩😩😩😩👍

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree, the Captain Slow and the boys were the business, the new team just haven’t got that chemistry.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I agree only one petrol head on top gear now just Chris Harris the other two are a pair of well paid numpties 👍

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2 Totally agree Chris Harris is the star out of the new line-up. 👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Personally I still love Clarkson, Hammond and May. It’s the chemistry between them that makes it work.

I understand why they have gone with Freddie, Paddy and Chris Harris as you have to look at it as an entertainment programme these days not just a car show.

Hated it with Matt Leblanc and Chris Evans was even worse.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Maybe Matt Leblanc forgot he bought one and left it there ??

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Matt who , another plonker , what was they thinking of putting him in charge didn’t seem to  have any FRIENDS , oh have I just made a joke , just what he was 🥱🥱🥱

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Just remember Chris Harris wasn’t too complementary about the RS Rory Reed was the keeper for me.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB on top gear. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!