NB on top gear

Home Forums General Spotted NB on top gear

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

I loved the Rory Reid review, I’ve watched it multiple times, but then was slightly disappointed that he bought a Mustang instead while Matt LeBlanc did actually buy a Focus RS

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

One of my favourite quotes on the Grand Tour about the Focus RS too from Jeremy Clarkson, “What is the point of traction control on this thing, it’s like putting a nymphomania control on a nun”

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I maybe biased but for me one of the best shows was TGT last of series in the tent, I was lucky enough to be there for the filing and was a great day, on stage you really can see the chemistry and friendship is genuine.

funeral for a friend was the episode and all the fords in Lincoln was a wet but fun day out 🙂

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Why can’t the BBC

just swallow their pride a just bite the “bullet “ pardon the pun,  and just bring them back ,  chemistry like no other trio I know , you can put a price on true FRIENDSHIP. ❤️❤️👍👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone enjoy last nights TG. Sad really it was more of a destruction derby personally I thought last nights was more childish than ever, each to their own 👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I enjoyed last night’s episode. I’m just a big kid so immature is right up my street. Imagine being the owner of that Diablo and receiving that call. “sorry sir but it went backwards at speed across a field”

Focus Rs looked good seen as it was a write off. Surely that was salvageable.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Last nights was good entertainment for an hour which is just what I expect 🙂 certainly made me jump when he crashed! Pretty sure he will get back a perfect car + cash and a great story which when owning an older car is just as important as the history of the car so if anything the crash and featured on TG probably put its value up!

As much as I like TG can’t wait for the return of TGT, as an entertainment show not a car show of cause:)

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

The company car feature was stupid and pointless and far too long……  adding further damage to the Mk1 FRS was criminal,  though CH comments about the RS were very positive, may push the values up !!!

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

It will push the values up a bit as there is one less 😂 shame though as that MK1 looked like it could have been saved.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Just hope top gear are not over extending the risk envelope too much with the presenters who are mainly amateurs Dropping cars of cranes, wall of death etc, speed runs at Elvington etc. Great entertainment but starting to feel similar to  the old Noel Edmond Saturday night show just prior to where Micheal Lush was tragically killed in a bungy jumpy incident.

Hope they all remain safe but risk assessments very rarely remove risk totally when doing extreme stuff.

May the Ford be with you

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Was a little shocking that they trashed a Lambo, and was quite annoyed at the Jags high speed runs not allowing the car to cool down properly. There’s no way any of them would be driving my RS.

Coastliner

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t suppose they are bothered as the cars are not theirs, but your right Coast they would not be driving my cars.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@v8marshal

My son is only allowed to drive mine whilst I am present in the passengers seat and he has held a licence for 15 years.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Bloody numpties , apart from Chris , like you say guys not their cars 🚙. Freddie keep to cricket and paddy stick to take me out , and not taking cars out and smashing them for six , no pun intended 👍👍 take care all .

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

No likey no lighty.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB on top gear. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!