NB ST55 ford york tues 26th Oct

Home Forums General Spotted NB ST55 ford york tues 26th Oct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted NB reg No ST55 β€”-

– at ford york guess it was mot / service time πŸ‘΄πŸ».

Took mine in as well – happy to report all good and 5th year service done – I β€˜d left before you picked yours up – should you be on here πŸ€”.

Hope all was well.

Jeff

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I am 5th service also and a big attempt to upsell one tracking and two brake fluid change which would have relieved me of another hundred pounds. Never saw another RS on the site. But it’s home and then tucked away for winter. This is the first time I have been spotted.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hooray 🍾πŸ’₯πŸ₯³ A spotted is on here Nice one πŸ˜€

Honorary Member

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

πŸ‘€ coastliner

πŸ‘ First time spotted eh !

and been on here since 2016 -nearly 4000 posts – I feel like a big game hunter πŸ˜€.

I arrived at 8am and was first in -i think

just sat in waiting room for a few hours as I’m from teesside area ( yeah yeah somebody has to be 🀫 i know) and it’s not worth driving home then comming back.

I never got the bacterial clean , steering wheel swab , matching undies and vest combo nor the flat cap or any of the other fluffy offers – but I did use the toilet roll though , just before bill time. I got the wallet massage and after sun treatment πŸ™€. Alongwith ~

MOT

5th year full service

and usual checks

did change brake fluid – not sure why just a seed planting safety type thought – think it was Β£40 odd quid so not too bad.

Just over Β£300 for everything – cars got 16,000 miles on and think it was well worth the journey for my peace of mind .

πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘΄πŸ»

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘΄πŸ»

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by jh1. Reason: double post in error

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Well mine is yes 5 years old MOT done at local garage last week. I pay Β£17.99 a month for three years get two minor services and a major next year which is spark plugs. 10500 miles so low but not as low as some. Strangely I fitted a Milltek exhaust before service in 2019 nothing mentioned in 2019. In 2020 it was amber flagged for being close to the heatshield although no noise from it catching checked it and there is finger width space clearance. So today not amber warning and now it’s ok so no consistency. Total bollocks only need the Ford service history but after year 7 it will be going to a local trusted garage as all main dealers want is to upsell stuff you don’t need. The tyres are 5.8 to 6mm which is pretty good for over 10,000 miles but the chart in reception say’s you get am amber warning at 5mm total nuts.

Coastliner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB ST55 ford york tues 26th Oct. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!