"Nearly" there now – just a few last bits left…

Home Forums General Members’ Cars "Nearly" there now – just a few last bits left…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Added the final major part to the engine bay today – courtesy of MK Customs of Bolton who dipped the primary and secondary Mountune intake pipes…

Only a colour coded boot release to source now and it will just about to be done.

Revo alloys are now on as is the Mountune spoiler lip, Sunstrip and mudflaps. I did add some tinted wing mirror indicators today but I’m not 100% convinced on the quality so I shall take the stock ones and have them tinted.  I do have some matt black wing mirror caps being done too but I’ll decide if they stay once I trial fit.

Last external mod outstanding is gonna be EBC discs and pads (apologies for the orange discs – just been rinsed off).

All in all its taken 2 years to get it close to where I want it without it looking too over the top but I think I’ve finally got the balance right!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by rs-jon.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Looking good.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looking very nice ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

It does look good.

Coastliner

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers guys – its been fun trying to make it a little different from stock but without swaying too far.  Stuff like lowering would be nice but unfortunately not too practical with the speed humps around here.  I have to confess I’m more than impressed with the Revo alloys – so easy to clean and the spoke pattern just works with the RS – just need some decent discs behind them now!

faber
    Participant

France

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Vraiment top. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Pourquoi, pas de tuyau de Moutune bleu. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Belle RS</span></span>

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by faber.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Looking very good mate ?

Fully forged running M400x

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

She’s a beauty!!!!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Looking real good, can’t wait to fit my exhaust and bits’s ?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Paintmodz for a bonnet release catch cover, and where did you source the blue mountune and ford performance badges?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Your car is a credit to you mate, looks great.  I’ll admit, I am particularly loving the intake pipes.

For sure, the Revo wheels do look good, I am assuming your running stock tyre sizes on them Jon, have you noticed any differences in the ride with going out slightly on the rim width?

Just noticed, are they Bosch replacement wipers blades? The branding on the end cap of the blades looks familiar.

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Any links to the mountune  and the ford performance ( nitrous blue colour decals yet ) – found a blue mountune on fleebay but it’s not a nitrous blue – blue.

Any help / pointers gratefully received.

? Jeff

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune and Ford Performance bits I had custom made – didnt like the generic silver badge or the custard yellow stuff lol. With these cars its a battle to stay individual so custom made stuff is sometimes the only way forward.  Like these I had done for the trim by my mirrors

@OverRev
    Yeah – running the stock tyres on the Revo’s – moved my Pilot Supersports to the front until they’re done and fitted new PS4S to the rears – no difference I can feel in the ride but the PS4s sit very nicely on the rim with a decent amount of rim protection despite going from an 8j to an 8.5 with the Revo.  The fill the arches better too without the need for spacers.

Well spotted with the Bosch wipers – my stock ones seemed to perish pretty quickly so I replaced with the Bosch as they have always made good wipers and they were cheaper too.

Forgot to mention the exhaust is the Scorpion Valved Catback with ceramic Daytona tips that Kenny got for me last Black Friday through the club – lovely system and I’m glad I waited cos it was a substantial discount off the rrp.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by rs-jon.

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

? Whoever made them up for you did a good job on the colour match -I searched the www for ages with no joy ?custom explains it….

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Looks great

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to "Nearly" there now – just a few last bits left…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!