New Disc & pads

Home Forums Performance Brakes New Disc & pads

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

k1rky
    Participant

UK - England

Evening all

I am due to upgraded rear pads very shortly as there under qauter left & fronts are under half so planning on changing all disc & pads out in one go whilst at it also may upgrade brake lines too

what’s people’s recommendation & combinations ?

Best places for deals  ?

any advantages on floating vs std ?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Just had ebc turbo grooved all round with yellowstuff pads and hel braided lines. Really nice setup and can get good deals on the ebc discs every so often. Depends on your budget though as obviously there are better options.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Just had ebc turbo grooved all round with yellowstuff pads and hel braided lines. Really nice setup and can get good deals on the ebc discs every so often. Depends on your budget though as obviously there are better options.

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Like @matt b I also have the ebc serup. Works well on the road for me

How much of an upgrade are you looking for as it all depends on how much you want to spend?

There was a discount code for ebc brakes direct, will see if I can find it

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

KevPas
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve also got the same set up as @matt.B and @turbo-tone, good combination. Kev.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I have new standard discs and yellow stuff pads and brake lines from the club shop.

brake lines made big difference on track, on road use not sure worth it but cheap so why not.

Yellow stuff pads definitely add more bite to the pedal

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Best deal on ebc for floating front / rear disc / yellow stuff all round, plenty of other options as well

k1rky
    Participant

UK - England

Decided to go with ebc floating front / swept rear discs & yellow pads deal found code for 20% so come out at £890.

They arrived on Tuesday was surprised how fast they arrived and over the moon with floating disc with the blue centers can’t wait to get them installed 😀

k1rky
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough can’t belive I missed that code didn’t even find that one 🤦‍♂️

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Disc & pads. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!