New Engine Possibillities

Home Forums Performance Engine New Engine Possibillities

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@ Lucky_

Have you got this build done ?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As above how is it coming along.

notice the build list did not have new head bolts. I went new Ford ones, looking back I should have gone upgraded version.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy

Yeah was all done when I posted that picture. Only issue I’ve came across is that it’s loosing coolant, it never lost any coolant prior to the rebuild.

I’m thinking about changing a couple of things and going down to sabre for a proper map.

There was another RS in for work when he finished mine. Think he said the rod came out the block so a new block is needed.

@rs
    @wub

He said everything else was fine.  I would have gotten uprated bolts but he said there’s not much point unless I was building for 500+ bhp. Even using the king bearings, he believes there’s not much difference at this level but I still got them anyway.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@ Lucky_

who built yours ?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

AG Motorsport in Kilmarnock

Well recommended for anyone near here

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

On a side note, speaking of AG motorsport. Does anyone recall the mk2 focus ST they built a good few years ago. The only thing ST left about it was the shell. That thing was rapid

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not seen it. Have seen a couple of mk2 rs though.  The last one had a cosworth engine if I remember right.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Engine Possibillities. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!