New here

Home Forums General Newbie New here

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

cushtiefpm375
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum.

If my memory is correct, which isn’t normal! I recognized the number plate, think we are from the same area, I’ve passed you on numerous occasions.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Chrisbuer

NOPE not daft, a good question.

On the road; “track mode”will try and kill you unless it’s racetrack smooth/flat it’ll bounce you off into the kerb or hedgerows. You’ll have a white knuckle ride just trying to stay straight.

Here, being around Saddleworth, Peaks & The Dales the roads are fantastic but not very smooth with undulations, on/off camber straights it would probably slow you down by I guess 30mph.

Prior the DSC install. Going over the A635 was actually dangerous once you hit the legal ish speed limit going airborne and the bounce, the bloody bounce on the undulating road surface made it a risk to overtaking at speed; but now it isn’t as dangerous at a ton+ with the DSC fitted.

As for £ against performance worth every penny. You wouldn’t actually need springs or ARB’s (that’ll save youself £800 fitted) but no harm fitting them or leaving them on if you already have them.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Chrisbuer
    Participant

UK - England

@CushtieFPM375

Yes very possibly 🙂 I’ve had the plate on a few cars now, but I do see a few other NB RS’ about my way 🙂

@white-rs2

Wow, that does sound impressive. Time I ordered it I think! Sounds as if it really does set the car up well and gives it some real balance. I have to say that I love a good handling car (I used to run a Caterham and a few Lotus Exiges) but the RS is right up there. Sounds like with this DSC controller, it’ll be pretty much perfect! Thanks ever so much for your feedback on it!

Mark Bloomer
    Participant

UK - England

Hi ?

im New on here so take it easy on me ?

This is my first RS and I’m totally in love, used to driving family cars and vans for my job

But now my kids have grown up and drive themselves about I’ve treated myself, always wanted a RS2000 when I was younger but never had the money

This is my first RS, absolutely smitten with it ???

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Mark, nice pic thanks for sharing. Enjoy the beast and happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New here. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!